Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revis trade to bucs almost finalized?

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Revis, Wright, Barron (2nd year), Gholdston is an improved secondary. Bucs have addressed there biggest issue on their team. We didnt do much against them in 2 games last year compared to other teams that carved them up so who are we to say its bad move.

They lost NT Miller and DE Bennett (two big pieces against the run) and overpaid for Goldson (a SS playing FS who benefitted from the 49ers' pass rush). Sure, they got Revis but odds are they overpaid for him too (14 million a year; 2013's 1st round pick along with other picks in 2014).

I am a freaking happy mofo right now.

Posted

Done deal, Bucs send 2013 1st and a conditional 4th, Revis signs a deal with NO guaranteed money

Posted

bucs got a steal. well done.

Posted

What this means for us is...We have to ensure we have a #2 option. A reliable one, because Revis covers one side. Good news is that Eric Wright is garbage.

Posted

Damn! No Guaranteed money??? That's not a bad deal for the Bucs, at all. He doesnt pan out they cut bait.

Posted

This makes me kinda depressed.

Posted

bucs got a steal. well done.

How is it a steal? :lol:

The Bucs still gotta pay 10-15 million a year and traded away their first round pick. Buc fans on Bucs Nation and Bucs Chat are furious.

Posted

They lost NT Miller and DE Bennett (two big pieces against the run) and overpaid for Goldson (a SS playing FS who benefitted from the 49ers' pass rush). Sure, they got Revis but odds are they overpaid for him too (14 million a year; 2013's 1st round pick along with other picks in 2014).

I am a freaking happy mofo right now.

We will see how long that lasts.

Posted

We will see how long that lasts.

Considering they let their best plug and pass rusher walk, I'll be happy all through 2013 when we face them.

Posted

9BLamHc.jpg

Posted

Now that the Jets got the 13th pick, I see them taking Geno along with Austin or L. Johnson to help rebuild that offense.

Posted

Buccaneers new starting secondary: LCB Darrelle Revis, RCB Eric Wright, FS Dashon Goldson, SS Mark Barron.

nasty