• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Boston Bombing: Not What it Appears to Be?

The authors raises valid points with photos backing him up. Definitely a good read.

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807/

The authors raises valid points with photos backing him up. Definitely a good read.

http://www.fromthetr...ou-think/41807/

I read through that, and then clicked on another random blogs with more photos so I'm going to show you two here.

This first one, if you look in the bottom left of the picture, you can see a portion of the dudes blown off foot - his toes- next to the shoe that they were blown out of.

i68780512._szw565h2600_.jpg

This second picture is of the girl in the blue sleeveless t-shir,t that you can see screaming right next to the fence during that series of picture, who was one of the three dead victims. You can see her dead here having her pulse checked and her legs blown up and folded under her.

l5efd4d.jpg?w=750

i68781159._szw565h2600_.jpg

It's amazing that the dude lived, but I don't think these were actors. I think that people were legitimately hurt. What I do find more likely is that the Craft MERCS planted the bomb as their backpacks are a perfect match for the one that's been photographed as the one that held a bomb.

Pointed out in this video so that I don't have to search for the photo's again.

If anyone set those bombs besides those two Russian men, it was these MERCS.

I read through that, and then clicked on another random blogs with more photos so I'm going to show you two here.

This first one, if you look in the bottom left of the picture, you can see a portion of the dudes blown off foot - his toes- next to the shoe that they were blown out of.

i68780512._szw565h2600_.jpg

This second picture is of the girl in the blue sleeveless t-shir,t that you can see screaming right next to the fence during that series of picture, who was one of the three dead victims. You can see her dead here having her pulse checked and her legs blown up and folded under her.

l5efd4d.jpg?w=750

i68781159._szw565h2600_.jpg

It's amazing that the dude lived, but I don't think these were actors. I think that people were legitimately hurt. What I do find more likely is that the Craft MERCS planted the bomb as their backpacks are a perfect match for the one that's been photographed as the one that held a bomb.

Pointed out in this video so that I don't have to search for the photo's again.

If anyone set those bombs besides those two Russian men, it was these MERCS.

Good poo. Been playing with the pic of the white hat suspect leaving the area after the blast. I appears that he is leaving with his pack on. I'm no photo manipulating guru and really have no idea what I'm doing but it looks like you can see the strap around his shoulder and the outline of the pack itself.

Someone is also stating that the pic that was released by the FBI could have been shopped. His observation: http://24.media.tumblr.com/2d6c0512cd8dd4178e51695deb2e202d/tumblr_mlm5aaM7ny1qj7z1ro1_1280.png

I keep seeing the pictures of the (possible) NAVY seals/punisher logo backpack guys with the whole "hey bro where'd your backpack go."

Yet the picture that shows the two of them (frontal) and the darker/tan one on the phone with both of their backpacks still on is POST EXPLOSION, yet people always crop that part out. Can't stand when people create evidence that isn't there.