Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Boston Bombing: Not What it Appears to Be?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Alleged video of brother who was ran over and died. Naked, handcuffed and being put into a police car.

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

#17 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

Alleged video of brother who was ran over and died. Naked, handcuffed and being put into a police car.

It's not the brother. That guy was eventually released.

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,930 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

It's common knowledge to people who followed the police scanners live that the naked handcuffed man was released shortly after.

I think most conspiracy stuff these days is due to just terrible mainstream media reporting conflicting things. Being actually involved live with first-hand accounts as this event happened all night, and then seeing the media try to cover it the next day, it became extremely clear exactly how inept they are.

Prime example, when they said on the scanners that they were deploying flashbangs. Three minutes later all the media outlets were reporting "More explosions! There's another shootout! He's setting off more bombs! There's another bomber!" With that kind of flailing reporting it became painfully obvious to me how conspiracies can pop up so fast and so emphatically.

Sandy Hook was especially bad about this. Nobody could get their story straight with that. But I bet if we'd been listening to police scanners as it happened we'd have a much clearer picture of what went on than the media is able to portray.

#19 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

I'm sure it's just a theory, but there is a LOT of stuff that just doesn't make sense. No one I have talked to about this hasn't had some kind of "something is odd though" question.

#20 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,930 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

like what?

#21 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

It's common knowledge to people who followed the police scanners live that the naked handcuffed man was released shortly after.

I think most conspiracy stuff these days is due to just terrible mainstream media reporting conflicting things. Being actually involved live with first-hand accounts as this event happened all night, and then seeing the media try to cover it the next day, it became extremely clear exactly how inept they are.

Prime example, when they said on the scanners that they were deploying flashbangs. Three minutes later all the media outlets were reporting "More explosions! There's another shootout! He's setting off more bombs! There's another bomber!" With that kind of flailing reporting it became painfully obvious to me how conspiracies can pop up so fast and so emphatically.

Sandy Hook was especially bad about this. Nobody could get their story straight with that. But I bet if we'd been listening to police scanners as it happened we'd have a much clearer picture of what went on than the media is able to portray.

totally agree. in fact i think with all the tech at peoples fingertips, it seems the pressure is on the media even more to either scoop someone or be the first at reporting. at super quick speed.
but between twitter feeds and people uploading first hand vid's, its hard for msm to get it right.

#22 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

like what?

First, the "terrorists" just don't fit the normal profile. They seemed to acclimate to America and were thriving. Good colleges, had a child, a wife, wanted to box for America in the Olympics. Then, they didn't suicide bomb like all the other terrorists. They showed a will to live. The one brother went straight at cops but I'm not sure that is really the same thing, could have been helping his brother get out.

Then they STAY in the area after the bombing. Why? If they wanted to LIVE then why not have a escape plan? Then it takes so long for authorities (with dogs, Blackhawk choppers, you name it) to find ONE guy in the same place for hours and hours?

Then they say the guys killed the MIT guy in cold blood, but then they car-jack someone, and then let them go later on, alive? Doesn't really sound like a bunch of terrorists to me.

Then they just happen to be AROUND a convenience store at the SAME time it was being robbed by SOMEONE else?

The bombs themselves seem to be targeting people's lower extremities that is just how the blast was. If the people that dropped off the bombs wanted maximum death they wouldn't have did this.

I was thinking about these things before all this photo "evidence" and videos came out, so not even taking those into consideration. There was some crazy miscommunication in the news too, but I can't chalk that up to being something weird, they are always trying to one-up each other, as they have in the past.

I'm not sure WHAT is going on, but I don't think pointing fingers at people with questions and calling them crazy is the right thing. Some are going off the deep end for sure, but as Americans we should question. Doesn't mean anything is there, and like I said, I don't really know, but there is definitely some stuff that doesn't make sense. You never know if it's secrets for another agenda or something we as citizens just shouldn't/don't need to know.

#23 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yeah I find it hard to believe a 26 year old college drop out and his 19 year old kid brother didn't plan this out perfectly too.

#24 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Yeah I find it hard to believe a 26 year old college drop out and his 19 year old kid brother didn't plan this out perfectly too.

Because it's so hard to leave the area you just bombed. If they got caught at the border or something like that, your comment might make sense. It's probably nothing, like I said, but there ARE some things that are questionable. Could be because of the media blitz or other reasons, but they are there. I don't have the tin foil hat on, yet ha.

#25 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

btw, the 19 year old didn't just "stay in the area of the bombing" he went back to his college dorm.

it is possible they thought they had gotten away with it, what with all the NY Post stuff flying around blaming other people.

#26 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

First, the "terrorists" just don't fit the normal profile. They seemed to acclimate to America and were thriving. Good colleges, had a child, a wife, wanted to box for America in the Olympics. Then, they didn't suicide bomb like all the other terrorists. They showed a will to live. The one brother went straight at cops but I'm not sure that is really the same thing, could have been helping his brother get out.

Then they STAY in the area after the bombing. Why? If they wanted to LIVE then why not have a escape plan? Then it takes so long for authorities (with dogs, Blackhawk choppers, you name it) to find ONE guy in the same place for hours and hours?

Then they say the guys killed the MIT guy in cold blood, but then they car-jack someone, and then let them go later on, alive? Doesn't really sound like a bunch of terrorists to me.

Then they just happen to be AROUND a convenience store at the SAME time it was being robbed by SOMEONE else?

The bombs themselves seem to be targeting people's lower extremities that is just how the blast was. If the people that dropped off the bombs wanted maximum death they wouldn't have did this.

I was thinking about these things before all this photo "evidence" and videos came out, so not even taking those into consideration. There was some crazy miscommunication in the news too, but I can't chalk that up to being something weird, they are always trying to one-up each other, as they have in the past.

I'm not sure WHAT is going on, but I don't think pointing fingers at people with questions and calling them crazy is the right thing. Some are going off the deep end for sure, but as Americans we should question. Doesn't mean anything is there, and like I said, I don't really know, but there is definitely some stuff that doesn't make sense. You never know if it's secrets for another agenda or something we as citizens just shouldn't/don't need to know.

I want to know how the kid willingly crawled out from underneath a tarp after a supposed shootout, was thrown on the ground and searched, and now has to have a breathing tube...

I also want to know why the hell it took over two hundred rounds for so called FBI agents to take out two regularly skilled marksman.

#27 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

Kid allegedly put,a gun in his mouth and pulled and pulled the trigger. Looks pretty good from what I can tell.

Posted Image

#28 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

I read through that, and then clicked on another random blogs with more photos so I'm going to show you two here.

This first one, if you look in the bottom left of the picture, you can see a portion of the dudes blown off foot - his toes- next to the shoe that they were blown out of.

Spoiler

This second picture is of the girl in the blue sleeveless t-shir,t that you can see screaming right next to the fence during that series of picture, who was one of the three dead victims. You can see her dead here having her pulse checked and her legs blown up and folded under her.
Spoiler

It's amazing that the dude lived, but I don't think these were actors. I think that people were legitimately hurt. What I do find more likely is that the Craft MERCS planted the bomb as their backpacks are a perfect match for the one that's been photographed as the one that held a bomb.

Pointed out in this video so that I don't have to search for the photo's again.

If anyone set those bombs besides those two Russian men, it was these MERCS.

This bomb killed three people right?

These two ladies and a young boy? Hmmm.....

#29 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

this is 100% true. The police scanners were saying things like "Do not return fire, FBI using flash bangs on suspect" and then you hear them go off, and suddenly all the news people are reporting firefights breaking out again.

There WAS A firefight when police first got to the boat according to scanners, but there was a rather long standoff after that point where there was no indication of a firefight, just flash bangs from the FBI and possibly self inflected gunshot wound from the suspect.

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,445 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Kid allegedly put,a gun in his mouth and pulled and pulled the trigger. Looks pretty good from what I can tell.

Posted Image

What was the pic you posted CoW? It's a broken link, I guess, just says "posted image."

Are you referring to the 19 year old? He tried to kill himself instead of being taken in? I hadn't heard this yet, and was curious as to where the "throat injury" came from. Would explain why he so sheepishly surrendered at the end there if there was a failed suicide attempt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com