Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Chud found his Cam?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

EJ Manuel: Chudzinski compared me to Cam Newton. by nfl.com's Kareem Copeland

"He already brought up Cam when I was up in Cleveland on Monday," Manuel said. "I think coach Chudzinski sees a lot of Cam Newton in me, so that's kind of in my favor as far as being a guy that's very similar to Cam's playing style."

Hmmph. There is only one.

Look at their collegiate careers, especially what they did their last year. That should be the end of it.

LOL

Posted

Many pundits have labeled EJ Manuel as the only legitimate QB in this draft class, but comparing him to THE CAM Newton is just riDonkulous!

Posted

As long as people think being compared to Cam Newton is a compliment, I'll take it. I still remember Cam being compared to JaMarcus. . .

2 people like this

Posted

Chud can go fug himself

Posted

Lol I guess

Posted

hee hee

Posted

If the browns take Manuel does that pose a scenario on which Milliner could drop to us?

Posted

Yea well......

No.

Posted

Hipster Gucci Mane.. Saying EJ is the best in the Draft before everyone else. Chud stop copying me.

Posted

It would be such a Cleveland thing to do to take Manuel in the 1st

Posted

Hipster Gucci Mane.. Saying EJ is the best in the Draft before everyone else. Chud stop copying me.

Keep it real with me man. You're not really Gucci Mane are you? Cause if you are, we need to kick it and watch some games this season, lol. Ain't enough Panthers' fans down here in Atlanta.

Posted

Well I feel for the dude if he's Chud's new Cam. Read option, stuff, read option, stuff, 3rd and 18, sack. Start the next series off with a wild cat. Rinse and repeat for the better part of the season.