Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firstdayfan

Rumor: 49ers looking to trade up to 13 or 14...

125 posts in this topic

Jets are at 13 now.

This would be smart of them as well.

The path to getting better and becoming a contender is knowing where you are in the world compared to those you wish to be.

I could argue the Niners took a trade like this that we offered and spun it into their current dominate roster.

it certainly stocked their dominant OLine.

1 person likes this

That's an awful steep drop to the 31st pick. Not sure Gettleman would approve the trade.

Not in this draft it isn't.

After top 5 it's really close talent wise. Whole first and half of the second is basically the same guys.

1 person likes this

Frick now I have to pray after the 1st 13 picks the player the 49ers want is still on the board.

fml

1 person likes this

Not in this draft it isn't.

After top 5 it's really close talent wise. Whole first and half of the second is basically the same guys.

True.Btw, who's the guy who's reporting this? Josh Norris? is he a legit guy?

Yea this sort of trade has been speculated around here for a while. Our #14 for their #31 and #34. If Star isn't there I'd take it in a heartbeat. DT, WR and OG or S with #s 31, 34 and 44 sounds good.

True.Btw, who's the guy who's reporting this? Josh Norris? is he a legit guy?

Rotoworld

Norris is a legit guy, but it's Evan Silva who is reporting this and he's even more legit....

Norris is a legit guy, but it's Evan Silva who is reporting this and he's even more legit....

Very nice. It's gonna be a fun upcoming week. can't wait

It could get interesting if Gettleman is interested. SF certainly has a huge need at the DL.

I think SF is targeting Sheldon Richardson with the pick. The last time Harbaugh took a Defender out of MIZZOU, he came up with a kid named Aldon Smith. Harbaugh would love to add a DT who can penetrate inside like Sheldon.

If SF is serious, it'll depend on how much interest the Saints and we (Panthers) are showing at taking a DT. If SF gets the feeling that we are sure to pick Sheldon, SF will make the trade with the Jets (have shown interest that they want to trade down) to move right infront of us and take Sheldon. But, if we are showing that we have little interest in Sheldon and the Saints are more interested in Sheldon, SF would make the deal with us to jump infront of NO. That's my opinion.

Nice