38 replies to this topic

#1 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,105 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...ombing-suspect/

How can we blame Obama? We have elections in a year and a half!

#2 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,734 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

I really hate all politicians.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

it has and always will cut both ways cwg. if you are the current prez, you are going to get your share of blame.

#4 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

yeah this is very reminiscent of that time when ppl blamed gwb for declaring war on an idea and invading two countries on false pretenses

#5 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

it has and always will cut both ways cwg. if you are the current prez, you are going to get your share of blame.

So you agree it's pretty ridiculous

#6 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

Obama was busy trying to get his Pressure Cooker Control Legislation written. And being ashamed of Washington for not agreeing with him on everything, because, "I'm President, Dammit!!"

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Posted Image

#8 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...ombing-suspect/

How can we blame Obama? We have elections in a year and a half!

I wonder how much credit they give Obama for the Osama Bin Ladin catch and kill.

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

Remember the Bush/Rice not reading and taking every pdb seriously...see NY Times for instance.

http://www.nytimes.c...nings.html?_r=0

Liberal handwringing just last year Sept 10th...hours before we had information that our Libyan embassies were in trouble. No cool gifs to apply.

#10 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

I wonder how much credit they give Obama for the Osama Bin Ladin catch and kill.

Considering the information was retrieved using "enhanced interrogation" techniques signed off on by GWB and condemned by Obama, I hope not too much.

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

the horror...

#12 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

Considering the information was retrieved using "enhanced interrogation" techniques signed off on by GWB and condemned by Obama, I hope not too much.

lol

Yep Obama had nothing to do with it. I heard Bush even made the call to focus on finding Osama and made the call for the seals to go in and get him, risking relations with Pakistan.

I guess I should find some random connection from this bombing to Bush and blame Boston on Bush.

#13 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

lol

Yep Obama had nothing to do with it. I heard Bush even made the call to focus on finding Osama and made the call for the seals to go in and get him, risking relations with Pakistan.

I guess I should find some random connection from this bombing to Bush and blame Boston on Bush.

Your right on the mark, Obama did nothing but give the ok to go ahead with the mission. Others collected the intelligence, others planned the mission, others executed it. It still befuddles me that people try to give him credit for anything other than a thumbs up or down for the mission.

#14 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Your right on the mark, Obama did nothing but give the ok to go ahead with the mission. Others collected the intelligence, others planned the mission, others executed it. It still befuddles me that people try to give him credit for anything other than a thumbs up or down for the mission.

Considering the international implications that could have come if it went bad, it was a very tough decision. But you can go ahead and continue to downplay it because it makes you feel inferior...which you are.

#15 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

So it would be hypocritical to blame the Obama admin for Boston since apparently "others collected" the info about the bomber and others dismissed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com