Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New member saying hello

55 posts in this topic

Posted

B's Barbeque in Greenville NC hands down!!

Let me be the judge of that. Please send me a pound of barbecue, coleslaw,brunswick stew and hushpuppies so we can see if this is the case. I am happy to taste test it!!!!!

Posted

pie for everybody... i'm stoned. HAPPY 420!!!

Dude it's 4/22... you mean you're STILL stoned?

Posted

Dude it's 4/22... you mean you're STILL stoned?

Naw man, I ended up having to work on 420. Since I'm off today, I'm celebrating a few days late. lol

Posted

Agree on the barbecue. My favorites are Bills in Wilson, Parkers in Greenville, Wilburs in Goldsboro and Kings in Kinston. Your favorites??? And not talking about the pooping part.......

You should try Stephensons Barbecue on Hwy 50, Willow Springs (somewhere between Garner and Benson). I don't know what is better, the Q or the chicken. Simply delicious.

Posted

Agree on the barbecue. My favorites are Bills in Wilson, Parkers in Greenville, Wilburs in Goldsboro and Kings in Kinston. Your favorites??? And not talking about the pooping part.......

My favorites are the backyard pig pickins we used to do and the stuff i cook now. Not sure if I could name a restaurant. I moved away from Wilmington to go to college in '93.

Posted

You should try Stephensons Barbecue on Hwy 50, Willow Springs (somewhere between Garner and Benson). I don't know what is better, the Q or the chicken. Simply delicious.

How far off hwy 70? I usually travel down that way on the way to the Atlantic Beach.

Posted

My favorites are the backyard pig pickins we used to do and the stuff i cook now. Not sure if I could name a restaurant. I moved away from Wilmington to go to college in '93.

Feel free to invite me to said Pig Pickin. If you live anywhere close to Charlotte of course.

Posted

Thelt, I know I've seen your name elsewhere. Were you on TBR with Magnus (and Collin)? :lol:

That is me. Stopped posting over there about year ago.

Posted

That is me. Stopped posting over there about year ago.

I didn't really make a conscious decision to stop posting there or on other boards, per se. But the most activity is here and some other places updated so infrequently it was just kinda tough to maintain interest.

This board certainly has its flaws (naturally, they all do) but it's consistently the most active.

Posted

I got tired of some stuff over there. It stopped being about football and got to be nothing but pissing contests.

Posted

I got tired of some stuff over there. It stopped being about football and got to be nothing but pissing contests.

That tells me Collin is still active :lol:

Posted

That tells me Collin is still active :lol:

LOL, I was not going to call him out but yea.....