Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft chat with Joe Person...

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Going on right now...I'll try to keep info coming for those who can't keep up with it.

One of the first questions answered was that Joe didn't think the Panthers were in love with Vaccaro...contrary to some recent rumors.

Posted

Person just said that between Austin, Richardson, Vaccaro, and Hopkins, that the Panthers would take Richardson.

Posted

He also answered my question as to what the Panthers considered the major weaknesses of the team.

His answer was DT, S, CB, OT

Posted

He answered my question about beason moving from the mike.. it makes more sense that he is moving to the will and not the sam. idk why i assumed he would move to the sam but im sure hell be there on first downs.

Posted

sounds like person's sources are the draftniks that keep on mocking richardson to us.

wouldn't surprise me. most of the time his sources are tweets he read.

Posted

He said he doesn't think there is any chance the Panthers don't come out of the draft without a DT and they probably would want to drop all the way down to 31 (potential trade with SF)

Posted

Sounds almost as interesting as politics chat with venom

Posted

fuging *****

Posted

sounds like person's sources are the draftniks that keep on mocking richardson to us.

true and true

Posted

Totally agree. I just asked about Walterfootball quoting him that the Panthers don't love Richardson but then he just said that Richardson would be the pick.

Not sure Person knows whats going on, just throwing poo against the wall.

Posted

The all-knowing Joe Person?

Posted

interesting...I just read a mock draft that had him picking Tavon over Sheldon...the mock had Vaccaro taken right before us.

must of been someone else on the Observer.