Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Ted Nugent: "Time to stretch neck of jihadist punk "

84 posts in this topic

I'd love to have a founding father's take on this, and then immediately following that we'll have a discussion on the devastating impact potential of boll weevils on the economy and how to find a treatment for acute pharyngitis

I mean Founding Father John Adams defended the British soldiers involved in the Boston Massacre in court so that they could get a fair trial, but yeah Ted, they totally would have all thrown justice out the window.

What a whiny, emotional old bat he's become.

I am sick and tired of seeing people think that justice = revenge.

2 people like this

I am sick and tired of seeing people think that justice = revenge.

QFT

If that had been my kid that died in Boston, public hanging would be too good for the scum that did this. Terrible Ted might be crazy but I think he is right on this one. Justice should be swift and should fit the crime.

If that had been my kid that died in Boston, public hanging would be too good for the scum that did this. Terrible Ted might be crazy but I think he is right on this one. Justice should be swift and should fit the crime.

Hell no.

The last thing I want is a government that's ruthlessly fast and efficient at putting down criminals. Give me a slow, lumbering, clumsy, weak government any day of the week.

Is it really clumsy or weak to be sure we've given a person charged with a crime a fair shot at a trial and fair judgement based on the evidence? Sure, there are times where the system fugs up, but there are times when it absolutely works. It isn't broken so much as there are loopholes that exist, but loopholes will exist when you're interested in fairness and justice. It's just the sad truth. The best we can do is minimize those and hope our prosecutors and defenders are both good at arguing fairly, justly, and honestly based on the evidence present.

FWIW Ted's playing in Massachusetts tonight. Hes opening for REO Speedwagon...who is opening for Styx. A guy I know who is there just FB'ed that REO was way better than Mister Kill It and Grill It. Gotta Roll With the Changes.

quiet everyone, ted "poo his pants to dodge the draft and spent the 70s fuging 15 year old girls" nugent has an opinion

This

ALK2jkX.gif