Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Ted Nugent: "Time to stretch neck of jihadist punk "

84 posts in this topic

So do you think that would drop us behind Somalia or Syria....or perhaps some other evil muslim country that we are nothing like

Grand total of 8?

People getting killed all over the place...

Grand total of 8?

People getting killed all over the place...

So....

Somalia has a murder rate of 1.5 per 100,000

The United States has a murder rate of 4.8 per 100,000

Who are the savages?

Next we can talk about muslim fundamentalism vs christian fundamentalism....and the only difference between the two is where they were born

Next we can talk about muslim fundamentalism vs christian fundamentalism....and the only difference between the two is where they were born

Really want to make them mad talk about Abraham being the father of both founders and the possibility they are worshiping the same God.

Really want to make them mad talk about Abraham being the father of both founders and the possibility they are worshiping the same God.

Are there Muslims that actually disagree with that?

I can understand there are some Christians that do not know anything at all about Islam, but I thought it was pretty well ingrained in Islam that the religions of the book all worshiped the same God. I may be wrong here though, I think this is middle school religion class talking :P

Mainly the backwoods Baptists and such I grew up with would have an aneurysm if someone said that.

But alas I try to distance and separate myself from the extreme ideologies of our enemies overseas only to turn around and see my countrymen here have the same mentality.

Bottom line, the bomber should die for his crime if he is guilty. He really deserves worse than that because what he did was so awful but we do not do "cruel and unusual" punishments.

Justice is served

http://dedham.patch.com/articles/williams-sonoma-pulls-pressure-cookers-off-shelves-in-massachusetts-4f18ea7b