Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

A GM Estimates 60-70% of the NFL Smokes Weed

35 posts in this topic

i have heard so many 1st hand stories about pro-ball players smoking weed.

It doesn't matter WHY it's illegal but the fact that it is and is punishable by time away from your profession. This is why I would be concerned with a player on my team using. Also the person who said those who smoke tend to be unmotivated made me giggle. Well done

I think the bigger thing to take away from his point is when (not if) your state finally catches up with the times and overcomes the ridiculous propaganda paved from ignorance, then go ahead and vote to decriminalize said harmless drug since your vote counts.

1 person likes this

I think the bigger thing to take away from his point is when (not if) your state finally catches up with the times and overcomes the ridiculous propaganda paved from ignorance, then go ahead and vote to decriminalize said harmless drug since your vote counts.

For what it's worth I don't really care about the legality of such things. I personally am not a user. I'm just saying at this current time it is illegal. That is all.

And it's good for glaucoma too.

I bet you 60-70% of the Owners and GMs also smokes weed.

I estimate 95% of The Huddle smokes maryjawana.

Marijuana use generally is not a deal breaker anymore when it comes to the NFL Draft. Multiple GMs said about half the kids they interview in the pre-draft process either admit they have used marijuana, or have a documented failed drug test in their records. They also estimate that between 60 and 70 percent of NFL players smoke weed.

http://www.nationalf...Blitz-1760.html

http://www.fannation...pot?eref=fromSI

Did not realize it was that high.

I see what you did there.

I bet 100% of the Nfl is on pain killers.

Oxycotin > weed