Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just not excited about this year's draft.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Been a long time..well..never since I haven't been excited by the draft. This year has me with severe case of 'meh'.

Austin falling to us might be exciting...BUT how many WR picked in first round work out? How many WR have we drafted that have worked out period?

I'd be happy with some solid players that can give starters competition. DB/CB (whats difference between DB & CB?), and safety are 'needs' in my book.

Posted

Well get your a$$ in gear son. We got a helluva draft and possible turning point to this franchise ahead.

Get ready and have some joy. I understand your feelings but go to the grocery store. Stockpile the beer and brats and munchies for this weekend. :)

Posted

Honestly, I'm just excited for the end of the really boring portion of the offseason. Almost none of these prospects particularly excite me.

1 person likes this

Posted

a Hurneyless draft is extremely exciting

1 person likes this

Posted

DB-defensive back (general term for a secondary player)

CB-Corner back (specific position]

1 person likes this

Posted

having one of the best talent evaluators in the league making the picks makes this exciting for me.

Posted

Thanks for letting us know how you feel, I'll write it down and take note.

Posted

This is one of my most exciting drafts. First time we in a position to get just about anybody we want, and not pingeoned hole to one position. Plus unlike many people think about this draft I think these prospects have the ability to be an elite player one day.

2 people like this

Posted

"Austin falling to us might be exciting...BUT how many WR picked in first round work out? How many WR have we drafted that have worked out period?"

THIS is why I don't want Tavon Austin.

Posted

I FUGGN LOVE THE DRAFT!!!!!!

I love it more each and every year.

The best thing about Football is the damn DRAFT!!!

Posted

"Austin falling to us might be exciting...BUT how many WR picked in first round work out? How many WR have we drafted that have worked out period?"

Well you can't just stop drafting wide receivers in the first because it hasn't worked out too well for us in the past.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just Austin or all the top receivers in this draft ?