Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

NFL.com 7 Round Mock

89 posts in this topic

Right, and you argued like a 12 year old.

I gave facts while you assumed with personal feelings. Who's the 12 yr old here?

He's not a bad tackler. What don't you get? Do you research before assuming things.

Yes, he is. I honestly believe you're either blowing this guy, or you're a relative or his agent.

Great size and strength for NT position, explosive first step, disengages well with power moves, and quick enough to provide something in pass rush as well....

Is this what you saw from watching highlights or based off some analysis?

Yes, he is. I honestly believe you're either blowing this guy, or you're a relative or his agent.

Lol silly kid

Is this what you saw from watching highlights or based off some analysis?

What I saw from watching him, which matches up pretty well with most analyses I've read....

Also I don't give my thoughts on a prospect from "highlights" if I don't actually watch the entire game I watch cut up clips that have every snap for the player. No way to make a solid opinion on highlight reels....

I gave facts while you assumed with personal feelings. Who's the 12 yr old here?

You given me no facts. All you've provided is paragraphs from CBS Sports, SI and ESPN.

You given me no facts. All you've provided is paragraphs from CBS Sports, SI and ESPN.

Yea, and all of that answered your pathetic assumptions of the kid. Of course when you dislike someone, you'd do all you can to keep disliking him. I haven't heard anything from you to make me believe that you knoe what you're talking about.

2reshsl.jpg
1 person likes this

I actually would like this draft which is surprising considering I hate most of the mocks put out by the tv analyst. Believe it or not I think Tharold Simon is a good choice. He has high upside and comes from cornerback university

Yes to Hopkins and his 4.74 40!

2reshsl.jpg

Did you really take your time to do that for me? Lol

Yea, and all of that answered your pathetic assumptions of the kid. Of course when you dislike someone, you'd do all you can to keep disliking him. I haven't heard anything from you to make me believe that you knoe what you're talking about.

Blah, blah, blah. I love Vaccaro. I want him inside me so I'll disregard his tackling woes, average instincts and IQ, riverboat gambling traits and poor zone play.

Gotcha.