Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deangelo as draft bait?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Does it make any sense for Gettleman to bundle Deangelo with our first round pick to move back and pick up an extra pick later in the draft? Or just outright trade him for a pick? I know he is a cap hit even if we were to get rid of him, but RR doesnt seem too fond of him, and Tyrone Poole should be back and looked pretty studly the little we saw of him last year.

I have to believe that gettleman with his 25 years thinking about what he would do as a gm has some moves up his sleeve.

Posted

Not this poo again.

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

Breathe* only two more days... breathe*

Posted

I know he is a cap hit even if we were to get rid of him

Posted

must. resist. urge. to. punch. monitor.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you stand real close, you can hear the ocean....

Posted

Deangelo averaged around 3.5 ypc before the Saints game (which had the worst run D in the league). Scouts described DeAngelo as someone who lost quickness and speed. No one in their right mind will trade for Williams.

Posted

People should appreciate me more often, I don't even make posts this bad

Posted

ANY player who is going to be traded during the draft, will HAVE to have a physical by the acquiring team prior to the trade. So, if you don't hear of any players taking a physical this week, there won't be any player trades during the draft.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, I think we have about 6-8 mil laying around let's just tie that up as dead money in a trade so that we can't sign the draft picks we just traded for. Brilliant!!

Posted

Don't know about this at all, BUT I will say that we're gonna do somin different this year, a splash out of the norm. Whether its trading back and getting more picks or trading a player. I don't really know for sure, but I feel a disturbance in the force for sure.