#16 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,993 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

Everyone knows mrtd doesnt have a job. He posts everyday between like noon and three (i assume that is when he wakes up). Does mommy call you on her lunch break to make sure you are up and doing your chores? What is unc's excuse for losing to an apparently bad duke team twice this year/

Does insulting me make you feel better about yourself for driving a Hyundai?

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

I only insult people who consistently try to belittle other people, who on this site, only seems to be you. Nothing wrong with a hyundai brah. Maybe in 2001 but now they are doing their thing. I enjoy turbo charged vehicles and it measured out the best based on what I comfortably could afford. I know you dont understand having a mortgage and actual bills so Ill cut you some slack. Getting old sucks dude so stay with mommy as long as you can, real talk.

Ill wait for your reply, my guess sometime around 12:30-1 pm

#18 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

The problem with mrtrd is his hatred for Duke clouds his judgement and he can't be rational. I posted two articles on Duke players playing the year out with injuries and he wants to say that's me making excuses. Excuses for what? Duke not winning a title? We got beat by the eventual champs, they beat us there is no excuse. I have asked him repeatedly to show me where I made an excuse for anything and he can't, he just does what he always does and tries to deflect.

#19 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

He just wants to troll, but gets all butt hurt when any one takes little jabs at him.

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

He just wants to troll, but gets all butt hurt when any one takes little jabs at him.

He can dish it out but definitely can't take it. I don't know how old he is but he acts like he is 18 or 19 years old, maybe one day he will grow up and we can have a rational discussion.

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Fwiw Josh Hairston had surgery today on the torn ligament in his thumb. That should be it for the lingering injuries the Blue Devils had last season. Here's to hoping we have an injury free season next year, we have to be due for one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.