Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Champions League: Barca v Bayern

8 posts in this topic

Anyone watching?

I've been watching online and cannot seem to find the match on TV anywhere. What network is the game being broadcasted on?

4-0... Barca got rapped!

About time Bayern beats up on a Spanish side after all the heartbreaking losses over the recent years.

Bayern will not be denied this year.

Barca had only 2 shots on target... They had no shots on target for about 70 mins of the game.

nice to hear Robben is scoring. RVP had a hat trick yesterday. Dutch are gearing up for World Cup!

Anyone watching?

I've been watching online and cannot seem to find the match on TV anywhere. What network is the game being broadcasted on?

It was on Fox Soccer. Same as Real Madrid and Dortmund tomorrow...

It was on Fox Soccer. Same as Real Madrid and Dortmund tomorrow...

Game today is on FX I think

• Topics

• I know that Barner, Gaffney, and probably Artis-Payne haven't worked out, but I have a special feeling this time.
    • I like the presentation, but not a fan of any of this except for Ross in the 2nd, but that will not happen at 40.  No way Tabor goes at 8. The UF corners are pretty pedestrian this year and if we're going CB at 8 (God I hope not) it should be Lattimore or White. Ross won't be there at 40. Westbrook after taking a speedster to enhance our WR unit after we gave up Ealy for that selection?  Williams is decent and think he will be a solid RB, so no issue with this pick. Gerald Everett is a faster version of Funchess and more akin to Washington's Reed, so not really what our offense needs. We need more of a balanced TE like Howard or Shaheen. I don't mind a DB in R5, but after using our 8th pick on him, definitely don't want to double down with Bradberry, Tabor, Worley, and Captain on board. By R6, can't hate the depth DT selection especially with one of Star or KK not here after 2017. Butler should be a starter by '18, but more depth in the trenches is good. Can't say I've heard of Humphries, so nicely done on putting a FCS guy on the radar. Nothing wrong with a camp body to push for the QB3 duties down the line, and maybe up to QB2.