Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 1: Carolina Panthers Select Star Lotulelei

179 posts in this topic

Posted

Wreh-Wilson would be an amazing pick-up, day one starter. Cyprien, if he's there, would also be an amazing pick up.

just a question........wouldn't Wilson be a hugh reach at 44?

Posted

Still can't believe we got Star.

Posted

just a question........wouldn't Wilson be a hugh reach at 44?

Yep he's a early to late third round prospect...

Posted

Greg Hardy on Star via Twitter: "Okay Ill answer the Star question but this is the last time he will be called Star by me lol. I'm excited to see what he is about like I said draft round doesn't matter as long as he's got heart and the willingness to listen and dominate at all costs he will fit in because we have developed a way of life on this defense that I am proud of and that has proven to be effective."

Posted

LAST NIGHT...

Posted

Greg Hardy on Star via Twitter: "Okay Ill answer the Star question but this is the last time he will be called Star by me lol. I'm excited to see what he is about like I said draft round doesn't matter as long as he's got heart and the willingness to listen and dominate at all costs he will fit in because we have developed a way of life on this defense that I am proud of and that has proven to be effective."

music to my ears........

Posted

Super pumped! Been watching Star highlights all day long

Posted

It is still hard for me to believe that the Jets took Richardson ahead of Floyd and Star. I would have never guess we would get to pick between the two of them. The Jets are a curious bunch anyway but that was really strange.

Posted

It's about time we had some luck come our way on draft day. Our defense deserves Star.

Posted

...our last two first round picks were Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly. Don't act like we always have shitty first round picks.

I may still be giddy over the Carolina Panthers drafting two DT's in the first and second. I may be still be mad at Marty for not listening to the fan base or professionals for that matter and draft us a damn DT.

Gettleman came in and did exactly what I would have done. For someone who reminisces over the D line of 2003 this feels like to me, the best draft in years.

Posted

Super pumped! Been watching Star highlights all day long

Well post up some links damnit.