I'm not going to post them all but here are a couple that might be of interest to us.
7. JOHNTHAN BANKS, Mississippi State (6-2, 186, 4.62, 2)
- Tied Walt Harris' school interception record with 16. "Really a good football player," one scout said. "Not a thick guy by any means but he's got real long arms (33 7/8, tops among CBs). Good ball skills. Even for a long, lanky guy he has pretty good quickness. Not afraid to hit. Loves football. Quiet kid." Before the combine, some scouts expected him to run below 4.5. Instead, he couldn't break 4.6 at the combine or pro day. "If you didn't know what he ran you'd say he's the best (corner) up there," another scout said. "It's a shame. He has covered some of the top receivers in the SEC. I thought he was a first-round pick and the speed puts him in the second or third round. But there's been guys like him that play, OK? Todd Lyght couldn't run, but he went on to play a long time. Same thing will happen here." Started at safety in 2009 before moving to CB. Had 26 PBUs. "Just can't run," a third scout said. "There will be stuff he can't do. He's just going to have to be really smart and be in the right place." From Maben, Miss.
9. DAVID AMERSON, North Carolina State (6-1, 201, 4.42, 2-3)
- Third-year junior. "He's got all the talent in the world, but he doesn't use it all the time," one scout said. "Big, good-looking guy. Two years ago, he played great. This year, I don't even know why they gave him a uniform. A guy like that who tanks it for his (last year), I don't trust him." Picked off 13 passes in 2011, the most by a major-college player since 1968. "But if you go back and look at all the games he had picks in it was all against the (expletive) teams," another scout said. (Fiz note: lol ACC) "Same thing this year." His terrible '12 season began with a horrendous showing against Tennessee. "He got beat bad," a third scout said. "He didn't play fast. Footwork wasn't good. I didn't think he was disciplined in his play." Finished with 18 picks and 18 PBUs. "He's mentally weak," said a fourth scout. "He's not a football player." From Greensboro, N.C.
10. SANDERS COMMINGS, Georgia (6-0½, 216, 4.48, 2-3)
- Started 35 of 54 games. "You have to limit what he does," one scout said. "Really smart (Wonderlic of 22), really long. Strong (23 reps on the bench). But (playing) off he'll struggle because he's kind of stiff." Arrested for domestic violence/simple battery in 2012, was suspended for two games and was placed on probation for a year. "He's like Rhodes," another scout said. "He's a big guy and plays the boundary a lot. Probably be a free safety. Pretty good player." Finished with eight picks and 17 PBUs. Exceptional baseball centerfielder out of Augusta, Ga. "He's too big to play corner," a third scout said. "He's more suited for strong safety."
(fiz note: he sucks)