• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

I would love to see Onterio McCalebb with a Panthers uniform, this kid is impressive.

5"10 174 Lbs 40yd : 4.34 (4.21unoficial)

#2 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

I could see Zach Rogers going undrafted.

#3 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

7th for CBS, not a bad pick anyway.

#4 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

I would love to see marquis Wilson go undrafted and we pick him up

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

I would love to see marquis Wilson go undrafted and we pick him up

Not happening. He could be a 2nd rounder if not 3rd.

#6 d-dave

d-dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

Speaking of undrafted guys, I was looking around and saw Cris Carter's son, Duron Carter, brought up in a story on nfl.com. The TL/DR version is he basically pissed away college and was a spoiled brat. He's been working with his dad since he gave up on school, and from the magic of youtube (and looks like imovie), he looks interesting. I see a lot of his dad in this very limited, and very edited (poorly) piece.

Youtube:
NFL.com story: http://www.nfl.com/n...l-wide-receiver

I'd be interested to bring him in on a FA deal, see if he can play the part. Some of the video is kind of reminiscent of dad's body of work. Long, strong hands. This would be one that I would be interested to see in pads for camp.

#7 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Not happening. He could be a 2nd rounder if not 3rd.

Really? Everything I've read has said 6th round or later but I wouldn't be surprised in a weak class

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,305 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

Brice Butler WR formerly at USC and finished at SDSU. Take a look at him... On my phone so I can't post his measurables at he moment.

#9 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

charles johnson WR Grand Valley st. 6'2 215 pounds running a 4.3 40. 39 inch vertical, 6.9 3 cone, 4.31 short shuttle, 11-1 broad jump. last 2 years stats are 128 catches, 2200 yards, and 31 TDs. i doubt he makes it out the draft being undrafted but our scouts where on hand at his pro day.

http://www.google.co...ved=0CCwQrQMwAA

#10 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

Josh Jenkins either a late 6/7th pick or undrafted OG from WVU.

#11 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

charles johnson WR Grand Valley st. 6'2 215 pounds running a 4.3 40. 39 inch vertical, 6.9 3 cone, 4.31 short shuttle, 11-1 broad jump. last 2 years stats are 128 catches, 2200 yards, and 31 TDs. i doubt he makes it out the draft being undrafted but our scouts where on hand at his pro day.

http://www.google.co...ved=0CCwQrQMwAA

Those are some impressive measurables and stats. Wonder why he hasn't gotten any press? If we dont get a WR in the earlier rounds I would love it if we took a flier on him. Another later round WR Id like is is Marquess Wilson. He is 6-3 194 and was really good before he walked out on the team to stand up to Mike Leach.

#12 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,549 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Those are some impressive measurables and stats. Wonder why he hasn't gotten any press? If we dont get a WR in the earlier rounds I would love it if we took a flier on him. Another later round WR Id like is is Marquess Wilson. He is 6-3 194 and was really good before he walked out on the team to stand up to Mike Leach.

i love the way Wilson high points the football, i think he is the WR to do that. he will go up ****** the rock with ease.

#13 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

Conner Vernon

#14 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I would love to see McCalebb in a Panthers uni too, but I'm biased being an Auburn guy. :)

#15 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,620 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Speaking of undrafted guys, I was looking around and saw Cris Carter's son, Duron Carter, brought up in a story on nfl.com. The TL/DR version is he basically pissed away college and was a spoiled brat. He's been working with his dad since he gave up on school, and from the magic of youtube (and looks like imovie), he looks interesting. I see a lot of his dad in this very limited, and very edited (poorly) piece.

Youtube:
NFL.com story: http://www.nfl.com/n...l-wide-receiver

I'd be interested to bring him in on a FA deal, see if he can play the part. Some of the video is kind of reminiscent of dad's body of work. Long, strong hands. This would be one that I would be interested to see in pads for camp.

@evansilva: Montreal Alouettes college scouting director @RussLande to @CaplanNFL: "Duron Carter's already better than half the NFL's wide receivers."

He made his debut with the Alouettes on August 24th. In that time he has already registered 46 rec 816 yards and 4 TD's. He's 6'5", 205lbs. I'd like to see him add some more muscle but maybe he's worth a look. I wish I could tell you how he's looked but I'd choose death over watching a CFL football game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com