#16 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

@evansilva: Montreal Alouettes college scouting director @RussLande to @CaplanNFL: "Duron Carter's already better than half the NFL's wide receivers."

He made his debut with the Alouettes on August 24th. In that time he has already registered 46 rec 816 yards and 4 TD's. He's 6'5", 205lbs. I'd like to see him add some more muscle but maybe he's worth a look. I wish I could tell you how he's looked but I'd choose death over watching a CFL football game.

No.

The kid didnt even make the PS with his dad's former team. The only way he even got looked at by the Vikes was bc of his dad. All 31 other teams passed up on his ass.

#17 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,311 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Maybe the dude is fit for Canadian football. Nothing wrong with that. I seriously doubt he could cut it in the nfl though.

#18 d-dave

d-dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

If he makes enough noise in Canada this season, he might get another offseason look from someone.  It could very be that he's better suited to play in the CFL instead of the NFL.  Or it could be he just needed a little bit of seasoning before he was ready for real football.

Who knows, its a long season a head for us and him. 

#19 Olsen88

Olsen88

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Connor Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com