#1 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

Without Trade

1. Kenny Vacarro (S) - I dont know if I like this pick and would rather have Cyprien but think he will be the BPA and fills a huge need immediately.

2. Kawann Short (DT) - Would love to have Jesse Williams with this pick but I think he is gone. Short should be able to start.

4. Vinston Painter (OT) - Could start eventually. At worst a good rotational guy.

5. Connor Vernon (WR) - Situational player that can catch the ball

6. JC Treeter (G) - Line Depth. Should be able to get a helmet

With Trade

I don’t like doing trades but with the speculation of SF trading I threw it in. We get our 3rd back.

Trade 14 (1100 points) to SF for 31 (600), 61 (292) and 74 (220)

1 Jonathan Cyprien (S) - High Motor Safety

2 Kawann Short (DT) - Same as above

2 Robert Alford (CB)- Fast CB and a good pickup

3 David Bakhitiari (OT) - Quality OL

4 Aaron Dobson (WR) Under the radar guy that falls because he played at Marshall

5 Reid Fragel (OT) Line depth

6 Gerald Hodges (OLB) Linebacker depth and special teams help

#2 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

If we traded with the SF 49ers we better be getting their #34 pick. 17 picks is a lot of spots you are moving down just to get an extra 3rd. I don't see Cyprien falling to #31 anyway the Bengals love him. And they have been in major need of safety for along time. I think that the farthest we need to fall is the Vikings.

Both Cyprien and Vaccaro are good safeties, Cyprien a sure fire tackler, Vaccaro great covering skill. Suposidly he was a good back half safety, but there defense was so poor that he had to play near the line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com