2 scenario Mock draft.
Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:06 PM
1. Kenny Vacarro (S) - I dont know if I like this pick and would rather have Cyprien but think he will be the BPA and fills a huge need immediately.
2. Kawann Short (DT) - Would love to have Jesse Williams with this pick but I think he is gone. Short should be able to start.
4. Vinston Painter (OT) - Could start eventually. At worst a good rotational guy.
5. Connor Vernon (WR) - Situational player that can catch the ball
6. JC Treeter (G) - Line Depth. Should be able to get a helmet
I don’t like doing trades but with the speculation of SF trading I threw it in. We get our 3rd back.
Trade 14 (1100 points) to SF for 31 (600), 61 (292) and 74 (220)
1 Jonathan Cyprien (S) - High Motor Safety
2 Kawann Short (DT) - Same as above
2 Robert Alford (CB)- Fast CB and a good pickup
3 David Bakhitiari (OT) - Quality OL
4 Aaron Dobson (WR) Under the radar guy that falls because he played at Marshall
5 Reid Fragel (OT) Line depth
6 Gerald Hodges (OLB) Linebacker depth and special teams help
Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:45 PM
Both Cyprien and Vaccaro are good safeties, Cyprien a sure fire tackler, Vaccaro great covering skill. Suposidly he was a good back half safety, but there defense was so poor that he had to play near the line.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users