Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grayson Allen commits to Duke!

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He is solid 4 year player. I'd safe a good comparison for his ceiling is a slightly more athletic Jon Scheyer.

Posted · Report post

Agree with Jamos, reminds me a lot of Scheyer. He will fit well with the Duke system as they stick with the "live by the three, die by the three" manra.

Posted · Report post

He is solid 4 year player. I'd safe a good comparison for his ceiling is a slightly more athletic Jon Scheyer.

Yeah his game is similar to Gerald Henderson or Demarcus Nelson, he is extremely athletic and likes to attack the basket.

Posted · Report post

Agree with Jamos, reminds me a lot of Scheyer. He will fit well with the Duke system as they stick with the "live by the three, die by the three" manra.

The only thing that makes him similar to Scheyer is they are both white, Allen is athletic and wants to attack the rim like Austin Rivers/Gerald Henderson.

Posted · Report post

The only thing that makes him similar to Scheyer is they are both white, Allen is athletic and wants to attack the rim like Austin Rivers/Gerald Henderson.

I'd hold off saying that he is Gerald Henderson, Hendo is one of the better Duke basketball players in recent history. However, after watching his mixtape, he does remind me a lot of Rivers.

Posted · Report post

I'd hold off saying that he is Gerald Henderson, Hendo is one of the better Duke basketball players in recent history. However, after watching his mixtape, he does remind me a lot of Rivers.

Similar in the way they play, I never said he was as good as Rivers or Hendo.

Posted · Report post

Hmmmm. A kid named Grayson going to Duke.....sounds right.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

@dukebasketball: 2014 Duke commit @GraysonJAllen starred at this weekend's Nike EYBL in Dallas, averaging 18.3 PPG while E1T1 went 4-0 http://t.co/xM7k7s2X3J

Posted · Report post

Congratz to Gayson Allen.

Posted · Report post

Congratz to Gayson Allen.

Classy unc fan!