#1 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

http://www.washingto...5f35_print.html

Maybe we can talk about the black market for food stamps.

Great scam. Look like you care, while signing up folks, on taxpayer dollars to ensure you win elections for a looooooonnnnnngggg time. Meanwhile, the deficit is beyond comprehension.

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,091 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

more of a stretch then your usual non logic there.

But sure, let them starve, they clearly don't deserve to live. Why won't they kill themselves and be done with it? I mean you would wouldn't you?

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

oh man, this must be related to the story about how north carolina republicans want to force parents to choose between a foundational personal exemption they've taken for granted for decades and letting their children vote where they attend college.

*opens link*

oh no, it's not about that! how embarrassing for me. it's just a story about a woman who helps starving old people get help.

#4 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

An 84-year-old woman on her bicycle, teetering away with one hand on the handlebars and a case of applesauce under her other arm.
A Korean War veteran on oxygen who mostly wanted to talk, so Nerios listened: 32 years in the military, a sergeant major, Germany, Iron Curtain, medals and awards. “A hell of a life,” the veteran said. “So if I signed up, what would I tell my wife?”
“Tell her you’re an American and this is your benefit,” Nerios said, pulling him away from the crowd, so he could write the 26th name of the day on her SNAP sign-up sheet.

buh buh buh muh tax dollars!

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,091 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

I wonder if SNAP provides a free spell check program for Incensed American Patriots topics.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

really they should just buy and wear fetus costumes if they want to be viewed as human beings

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,175 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

but is the bike made in America? ahhh. see?

#8 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-florida-a-food-stamp-recruiter-deals-with-wrenching-choices/2013/04/23/b3d6b41c-a3a4-11e2-9c03-6952ff305f35_print.html

Maybe we can talk about the black market for food stamps.

Great scam. Look like you care, while signing up folks, on taxpayer dollars to ensure you win elections for a looooooonnnnnngggg time. Meanwhile, the deficit is beyond comprehension.

Sounds like someone took lessons at the Limbaugh Institution of Advanced Conservative Studies!

#9 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,714 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

It's all good

http://www.judicialw...by-the-vanload/

Yeah, yeah, i know, if the NYTimes is not the one reporting, it didn't happen

#10 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,091 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

You may be right about that but the "Obama Accountability Project" on that site really piqued my interest.

The National Obama Accountability Project was initiated by Judicial Watch to hold Barack Obama and his administration accountable to the American people for misconduct and violations of the law.

Just think a web site with judicial in it's name now can find that darn Obama guilty, what a country!

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,091 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

BTW "reporting" actually means "reporting", not "some guy came to us and told us cool stuff about something we just know is bad!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com