Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My NFL mock draft round 1 (On draft debacled)

5 posts in this topic

Posted

http://draftdebacled.com/publisheddraft.aspx?mdid=33597

I think everyone will be happy with the panthers selection.. I put a lot of time into this so let me know what you think.

Posted

Good mock.

Posted

Love the Star pick, but can't see 3 QBs in the top 10.

Posted

Not a bad mock, and any that gives us Star gets a thumbs up from me. But I also have difficulty believing 3 QBs in top 13 this year. I know it happens, 2011 was supposed to be another "bad QB year" but there were 4 in the top half of the 1st so I won't say it's ridiculous. But if it does happen, it'll be the same as 2011 where even though there were 3 or 4 QBs taken in the first half, at most 1 should have been (Cam that year, maybe nobody this year).

Posted

Not a bad mock, and any that gives us Star gets a thumbs up from me. But I also have difficulty believing 3 QBs in top 13 this year. I know it happens, 2011 was supposed to be another "bad QB year" but there were 4 in the top half of the 1st so I won't say it's ridiculous. But if it does happen, it'll be the same as 2011 where even though there were 3 or 4 QBs taken in the first half, at most 1 should have been (Cam that year, maybe nobody this year).

Yeah I took teams reaching for QB's into account.. the browns dont have a 2nd round pick so unless they can trade down I dont think they will wait to take a QB. And as for buffalo, I saw a video where Buddy Nix and a couple others were talking about Barkley and they seem really impressed with him. Also Nix said that he doesn't think 8 is too high for a qb, and he actually really like this draft class. Besides I dont think Nix has a problem reaching, the bills reached for gilmore last year didnt they?