Photo
- - - - -

My NFL mock draft round 1 (On draft debacled)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

http://draftdebacled...aspx?mdid=33597

I think everyone will be happy with the panthers selection.. I put a lot of time into this so let me know what you think.

#2 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Good mock.

#3 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,814 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Love the Star pick, but can't see 3 QBs in the top 10.

#4 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

Not a bad mock, and any that gives us Star gets a thumbs up from me. But I also have difficulty believing 3 QBs in top 13 this year. I know it happens, 2011 was supposed to be another "bad QB year" but there were 4 in the top half of the 1st so I won't say it's ridiculous. But if it does happen, it'll be the same as 2011 where even though there were 3 or 4 QBs taken in the first half, at most 1 should have been (Cam that year, maybe nobody this year).

#5 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

Not a bad mock, and any that gives us Star gets a thumbs up from me. But I also have difficulty believing 3 QBs in top 13 this year. I know it happens, 2011 was supposed to be another "bad QB year" but there were 4 in the top half of the 1st so I won't say it's ridiculous. But if it does happen, it'll be the same as 2011 where even though there were 3 or 4 QBs taken in the first half, at most 1 should have been (Cam that year, maybe nobody this year).

Yeah I took teams reaching for QB's into account.. the browns dont have a 2nd round pick so unless they can trade down I dont think they will wait to take a QB. And as for buffalo, I saw a video where Buddy Nix and a couple others were talking about Barkley and they seem really impressed with him. Also Nix said that he doesn't think 8 is too high for a qb, and he actually really like this draft class. Besides I dont think Nix has a problem reaching, the bills reached for gilmore last year didnt they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.