Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Indifference?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody here going to do something tonight other than watching the NFL draft?

Just curious. I will watch parts and pieces and some will make it the center of their universe. Are their any huddlers who will admit they don't really care? Just put the team together and I'll be there this September kind of vibe.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to have the draft on the background while I do other things. This draft is weak at the top, so I'm just not excited.

Posted

I plan to watch through our pick. Off to bed after that.

Posted

I plan to watch baseball and check online from time to time. Then when it is our pick I will turn it on, watch the pick and then go on with my evening.

Posted

Dumb fuggin thread.

Posted

Dumb fuggin thread.

Agreed

Posted

What is the point at coming on an NFL forum and saying they are a "Wait until September kind of fan?". The NFL draft is as fun to watch as any part of the NFL season. It is a great event because it is a sign that summer is here and football is a few months away.

Posted

Just the opposite.

This has been the most entertaining draft in years :lol:

Posted

What is the point at coming on an NFL forum and saying they are a "Wait until September kind of fan?". The NFL draft is as fun to watch as any part of the NFL season. It is a great event because it is a sign that summer is here and football is a few months away.

Not every fan is a draft sniffer. Just wanted too see who would cop to it. It's all good.