Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Media reaction to Star Lotulelei

90 posts in this topic

Posted

My analysis is as follows:

"Matt Ryan, prepare your anus".

Posted

My analysis is as follows:

"Matt Ryan, prepare your anus".

He's not a mean man. He just needs a hug.

130425_star_cp.jpg

After that, he might also squeeze him and call him George.

(or maybe eat him)

1 person likes this

Posted

We have a name for the O-line (the big uglies). How about a name for the D-line ( The Hog Mollies ?) We have Big MOney,

the Kraken. What do we call Star ?

Posted

Sucks that I have to wait until December to watch Drew Brees get bent in half and broken.

3 people like this

Posted

As I understand it, "Hog Mollies" is Gettleman's term for big men on both sides of the line.

Posted

hey bronn you hear colin cowherd compare tavon austin to percy harvin?

I did and Colin Cowherd is a moron

Posted

Yeah I noticed just how fast they turned in the card when it was their turn to pick. Only team I saw to turn in the card anywhere near that fast. Gettleman knew who he wanted and he wasn't even going to bother waiting around for a trade offer either.

I was fiendin' to hear what Gruden, Boomer and the rest of the crew was going to say about Carolina's needs. The guy got about 4 seconds into something he was going to say about Cam... and then instantly the commish walked up to the podium.

lol.

I am overall happy about the pick. We are going to have one of the better front 7 in the league, with a coach that loves a quick ball-hawking defense. With the exception of Thomas Davis(age-wise), our core defense is young and strong.

People have been Rivera flack for not instantly propelling us into the playoffs, but I think that they have been impatient. John Fox gutted this team, and look at us now, getting ready to be really good once again, and building for a championship.

Now we just need a DB, and help for the WR and OL positions, and we will be making some good progress.

Posted

Can someone explain this logic to me? Sure, he will help free up our linebackers. But he clearly is not a pass-rushing DT like Dwan. Not seeing how he drastically improves our pass d.

He will require two blockers to stop him, meaning that one of those two guys cant block one of our linebackers or put a double block on one of our edge rushers, allowing them to make more plays because they are only facing one-on-one blocks.

Posted

He will require two blockers to stop him, meaning that one of those two guys cant block one of our linebackers or put a double block on one of our edge rushers, allowing them to make more plays because they are only facing one-on-one blocks.

He is also powerful enough to get a push up the middle and cause the pocket to collapse pushing the QB to the outside into the arms of Johnson or Hardy. Or at the least enough of a push to stop the QB from being able to step up in the pocket and away from from the DE's coming on the edges.

Posted

I did and Colin Cowherd is a moron

of course he is, he disagrees with you.

Posted

of course he is, he disagrees with you.

To be fair, Colin has gotten in trouble for his mouth. I disagree with everything he says. He's no different than Rob Parker.