Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All signs point to Keenan Allen being there in the 2nd. A no brainer for us?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I say grab him if he is there. His 40 time will improve as the muscles in his leg get stronger. He would have gone in the first round if he had never injured his knee.

Posted

I prayed every single pick yesterday that the team on the board wouldn't pick Star and it worked. Doing the same today in hopes Cyprien is available at #44.

Posted

Being that we have the worst seconday in the NFL( talent wise) id like to see us upgrade there...try for Darick Rogers in the 4th.

Id go with CB or S(Jamar Taylor, or Swearenger)

OG Warford or LT Watson

Posted

I want justin hunter but allen is from my hometown, im torn.

Posted

lot's of ways we could go and many would be brilliant moves.

there's about 10-15 players we could pick up at that point that i would love.

Posted

Deandre is already a texan guys...

1 person likes this

Posted

Taylor

Cyprien

Short

Slay

Hunter

Warford

any of those and im fine

Why Slay over Banks? I really think Banks is underrated.

Posted

Why Slay over Banks? I really think Banks is underrated.

Some people are worried about his speed.

I like banks more than most of the remaining corners besides Taylor, due to the fact he could play safety too.

Posted

Allen is too slow, I don't think he'll get much separation in the NFL. I'd go S

Posted

Allen is in my list, but it goes like this...

Cyprien

Taylor

Hunter

Allen

Swearinger

Banks

Warford

That's how my big board would look today. Get one of those guys and this will already be an amazing draft for us.

Posted

Hunter all the way. He's got the skillset to be a legitimate number 1 or at worst a number 2 that can take the top off a D. I don't think he makes it to us but I never thought Star would. I love the Star pick. Hopefully there is a run on QB's, RB's , and passrushers to start the 2nd rd. I'm fine with a CB or S. I wouldn't touch Allen that high. I would take Patton, Williams, Woods, or someone else first. Even a TE. Someone who is faster than Kuechly. But honestly if Hunter is gone I don't know how much better the other guys are than Lafell. If they are, great. If not load up the D

Posted

If I knew we could get Da'Rick Rodgers in the 4th, I would pass on Allen in the 2nd. If hes there he should be the picked based around what happens in front of us, I would think that we will see at least 3 QB's off the board before us, and 1-2 RB's as well. Figure in a few of the guys that they thought might be 1st round guys that dropped. I think we like the kid. I know he runs faster than a 4.7, I watched him for 3 years at Cal, kids a straight baller.