Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Round 2 wishlist?

52 posts in this topic

As a Gamecock fan, I don't want Swearinger in the 2nd unless they trade back and pick up a 3rd and take him there. He goes too much for the big hit and when he gets frustrated in a game, he can be terrible.

I love the guy but he is a flag waiting to happen.

1. Cyprien

2. Warford

3. Hunter

4. Banks

5. Taylor

Above all, Cyprien without a doubt.

Cyprien

Taylor

Hunter

Allen

Swearinger

Banks

Warford

Ertz

Any of these guys would make for a great draft.

Since this is the year of the O-lineman...I feel like Warford won't be there...

So I'm wishing for Cyprien or J. Taylor

I think at this point I am thinking Allen or Worford. I also wouldnt mind that C/G from Alabama.

I really liked what I saw from Jamar Taylor, but I think if we go that way we could have Jordan Poyer in the 4th... I really like getting the best WR on the board in Rd 2, minus Robert Woods.

According to Gettelman its going to have to be a starter. That would all but rule out WR, OL, RB, LB, QB, FB, & DL. Look for either the best available Safety or Corner. I think it will be safety. Not the draft I had envisioned but I'm much more confident in this strategy now.

According to Gettelman its going to have to be a starter. That would all but rule out WR, OL, RB, LB, QB, FB, & DL. Look for either the best available Safety or Corner. I think it will be safety. Not the draft I had envisioned but I'm much more confident in this strategy now.

How does that rule out Oline? Warford would immediately start at RG for us, and there are some Rt's left that would start over Bell. the rest makes sense but if Hunter somehow falls to us( I really don't think he will) like Star did I would hope they take him because he would start over Lafell at some point. I'm totally fine with BPA though no matter what it is(I'm assuming S,CB RG/T or WR). Gettleman knows what he is doing

Jonathan Cyprien or KIeenan Allen I would do backflips over.

Then.

Larry Warford

Jamar Taylor

Dallas Thomas