Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

okay this is who i want us to draft in the 2nd in this order

18 posts in this topic

No to Allen. Correct me if I'm wrong (I haven't seen a lot of him) but it seems like he'll be solid, low ceiling, high floor. If rather roll the dice on WR and get a potential star.

I dont understand the hate for Allen besides Injury. He was a top 3-5 overall pick prospect before injury, even a fringe number 1 overall pick. Allen would be a complete steal in the 2nd. I didnt like him in the 1st due to speed, but love him at 44

I hope that Robert Woods falls to the 4th.

Hunter, Cyprien, Dobson, Allen, Ertz in that order. And I know Dobson would be a reach but the guy has great measurables and he catches EVERYTHING.

I dont understand the hate for Allen besides Injury. He was a top 3-5 overall pick prospect before injury, even a fringe number 1 overall pick. Allen would be a complete steal in the 2nd. I didnt like him in the 1st due to speed, but love him at 44

You may be right. I haven't seen a lot of him, I'm just going off what I've read which, as you pointed out, is mostly hate.

I just googled images of Warford. Dude is huge but his body build reminds me of Duke Robinson.

I don't really want any OL. Chances are if there was any talent there it's long gone by now.