Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Any Good Reason Why We SHOULDN'T Take Jonathan Cyprien

58 posts in this topic

The honey badger is basically captain Munnerlyn with better return skills. I'd prefer O-line or safety.

I disagree... His skills are better than Captain's and are definitely top 10 in this draft.

He's got a lot of demons though, and I think and hope he's worked them out. I'd love to have him on the Panthers, actually, but I like Cyprien too.

Tyrann's basically the same ball of adrenaline that Smitty is when he steps on the field. That is the kind of player you want, IF he can keep himself clean off the field.

Man I hope Cyprien falls to us. I can't see him dropping past the Bengals though, but who knows? Didn't think we'd get Star! I think the best thing we can hope for is a run on WRs and maybe Geno and Barkley.

This is very possible.

I think we'll be very disappointed in the 2nd round with both Cyprien and Hunter long gone.

I disagree... His skills are better than Captain's and are definitely top 10 in this draft.

He's got a lot of demons though, and I think and hope he's worked them out. I'd love to have him on the Panthers, actually, but I like Cyprien too.

Tyrann's basically the same ball of adrenaline that Smitty is when he steps on the field. That is the kind of player you want, IF he can keep himself clean off the field.

I would like to take a shot with him, but not in the 2nd. 4th maybe... 5th better... he's not a need for us.

because this guy is available and is a top 5 talent but status has fallen off a cliff because of off field issues

badger.r.jpg

Vontaze Burfict had a terrible scouting combine and off field issues and went undrafted last year only to end up as a steal for the Bengals as he commanded the inside for the Bengals... Burfict was ranked as a a top 3 linebacker after Keek and Hightower....

I say roll the dice and take the Badger.... his play made guys like Morris Claiborne and Patrick Peterson as 1st round talents

He is not a first round talent. Not in the least.

1 person likes this

Not first round talent?

Surely you're saying this in hopes that other GMs read this board...

Dude is basically LaRon Landry in ferocity, and his ball skills are legit.

People think and have posted that they even wanted us to take cyprien in the first but honey badger is .....not worth a second rounder.....same was said for janoris jenkins last year....laughable at best. I have been looking for cyprien film that will show me how he is a steal in the 2nd but I have yet to find it....

Huddle, please enlighten me.

Zach ertz would be a good reason

Honey Badger cannot make plays while serving a Goddell suspension....He proved with his draft party after blowing off workouts that he just does not get it. When he gets the cash he most likely go insane!!!

He has not even been clean for a year...his agent must have lost his mind when the Instagram draft party invite happened. Has to be why Honey Badger cancelled it at the last second.

People think and have posted that they even wanted us to take cyprien in the first but honey badger is .....not worth a second rounder.....same was said for janoris jenkins last year....laughable at best. I have been looking for cyprien film that will show me how he is a steal in the 2nd but I have yet to find it....

I think the report about badger having his agent take his car from him every night shows that badger doesn't even trust himself.

He knows he's gonna screw up. And if the teams believe that he belives that....what even take him with a 4th?

Agree and disagree.

Janoris Jenkins' coverage skills are VASTLY greater than Honey Badger's. In fact, Honey Badger is not very good in coverage. He is just a very opportunistic player than can make hard hits to jar the ball loose. He is a Nickel back in the NFL, and not a very good one IMO.

As for Cyprien, I agree. I haven't been impressed with him. I don't see anything that tells me he will be an above average Safety in the NFL.

• Topics

• Masters of PIE !

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts