Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

LOL Eifert's interview on NFL Network.

52 posts in this topic

"I got a phone call while Chicago was on the clock and my family was like 'OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO CHICAGO' and I was like 'no I'm going to Cincinatti. . .*crickets*'"

Source: Charlotte Observer - Joseph Person

Carolina Panthers general manager David Gettleman said the team considered taking Cincinnati Bengals TE Tyler Eifert in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft before deciding to select DT Star Lotulelei.

He must be that good.

Playoff team > Non playoff team

would have been a really good pick. we got a better one, tho.

Given the choice I'd go Star every time, but I was saying before the draft Eifert was the player I wanted unless Star dropped to us.

I would have taken Floyd over Eifert

Well, Eifert is not too good for a playoff contender that has a beast named A.J. Green.

I woulda taken Eifert over Floyd, and you won't find someone on this board that's been trumpeting for years for new DT talent in early rounds more than I have :)