Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF?

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Amazing that the people bitching are the same people that bitch in every thread.

Posted · Report post

only the stupid teams in the league are the ones who build around rushing the fug out of the quarterback god what is wrong with you people

Posted · Report post

I love the short pick you cant never have enough pass rush
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='EMSMedic79' timestamp='1367022382' post='2211115']

On the flipside of this, Josh Norman has a huge opportunity to step up and take the #1CB spot. If the pass rush strategy works, he should look like a superstar.
[/quote]

He will have to jump several players who are significantly better than him. He is easily the worst cb on the team.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AceBoogie' timestamp='1367022392' post='2211110']
When Cam is on is ass next year because the line sucks and the wrs can't get open it's not going to fuging matter that we have a DT to "rotate" in.
[/quote]

Ryan Kalil will be back this year and the line will gel. Cam will get rid of the ball a little faster and we will run the ball more under Shula. Our offense is going to be good......Our Defense, on the other hand, is going to be nasty. Quarterbacks better get rid of the ball fast! This line is going to make our secondary look decent.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Some people are never happy. Edwards is in his 30s and doesn't have but a few years left in him to play. Short play behind Dwan and learn from him. Then once Dwan is gone in 2 years or less. Depending if he stays healthy. Short will be prepare to go and can start on the other side of Star. Gettleman knows what he is doing. Look at the Gmen front line as an example. Enough said.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Louie' timestamp='1367028379' post='2211141']

Ryan Kalil will be back this year and the line will gel. Cam will get rid of the ball a little faster and we will run the ball more under Shula. Our offense is going to be good......Our Defense, on the other hand, is going to be nasty. Quarterbacks better get rid of the ball fast! This line is going to make our secondary look decent.
[/quote]

don't forget that cam was also falling victim to some of the stupidest offensive scheming and playcalling in the league until like week 9
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AceBoogie' timestamp='1367022392' post='2211110']
When Cam is on is ass next year because the line sucks and the wrs can't get open it's not going to fuging matter that we have a DT to "rotate" in.
[/quote]Can you stop whining long enough to enjoy this pick. Man you don't know how the oline will play this year. Cam will be fine. Plus we still have the FA to go to once the draft is over. Your been a Drama Queen right now.

Posted · Report post

Our offense is good enough to win. We have a better offensive roster than in 2011 when they tore up the league. The line was bad last year, yes, but the playcalling was the main issue and that can't be fixed in the draft.

I wouldn't mind if all 5 damn picks were defense, and I said this months ago.

Posted · Report post

Ecstatic so far.

Defense defense defense

Kuech is the happiest player in the league right now. That can't be a bad thing.

If you don't get it now you will later
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1367028620' post='2211158']

don't forget that cam was also falling victim to some of the stupidest offensive scheming and playcalling in the league until like week 9
[/quote]

Yep. That's why I said Shula will run the ball more. The read option will be a wrinkle in the offense, instead of THE whole damn offense. Much more effective that way. I have a feeling we are going to get back to pounding the rock and stopping the run, but with a QB who can actually pick up a 1st down and score more often. I am liking where we are headed.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

you win games in the trenches. if you make a qb do what he does NOT want to do, you can have an average def backfield and do ok.

im cool with this pick.