Gettis primed to emerge as top tier WR, per sources

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,285 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

Forgot that Moore was the starter most if the year. But, he is only a slight upgrade over Jimmy. Same premis though....one barely marginal and one bad QB throwing to him.

My point is that he did produce well in actual games....better than a OS player that everyone is infatuated with.

Moore is significantly better than Clausen. Moore is a NFL backup QB. Clausen shouldn't be in the league

Moore's resume proves he is much much better....here and in Miami.

LaFell did more with Clausen bc he is more well rounded than Gettis.

#92 beastson52

beastson52

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationEl Paso Tx

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

Maybe Gettleman thinks he's found his "Victor Cruz". I want to recall an interview where he mentioned that's panthers did NOT have a lot of holes to fill due to some great players already on the roster. That basically everyone from the outside looking in doesn't know diddly pooh on how to evaluate talent.

I believe him.

#93 Jacket60

Jacket60

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

In a year where Panthers were the worst ranked offense in the league, Gettis was by far the most exciting player to watch that year. He would do great with Cam throwing him the ball.

#94 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Agreed, that's why no one here has any marks on the draft board or are even known in the board rooms.

Maybe Gettleman thinks he's found his "Victor Cruz". I want to recall an interview where he mentioned that's panthers did NOT have a lot of holes to fill due to some great players already on the roster. That basically everyone from the outside looking in doesn't know diddly pooh on how to evaluate talent.

I believe him.

#95 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

So the draft is finished and no WR drafted. This thread is beginning to have more merit. Gettis, come on down?

#96 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Before his injury, Gettis was talked about a lot on this forum and a lot of the same people putting him down now, were the ones praisi g him when we had Jimmy as QB. He gets hurt now everyone thinks he's a POS. God I live the loyalty on this forum.

#97 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

I'd love to see Gettis come back strong this year, and prove every person who doubted him wrong. The reality is, though, that it's totally up to him to make the best of any chances he may get. This is, of course, provided that Ron-Ron lets him play this year, and that he truly is 110% in his recovery.

I have faith in the kid, but this is his year to produce or get shoved aside by some of the guys we brought in to compete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com