Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pray for Da'Rick Rodgers tomorrow....

79 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder what Gettleman's philosophy is on character issues? That could determine whether we take him if he's available.

Posted

He's crazy-talented, but a huge locker room distraction. I guess I could get on board with him in the 4th. I doubt we take him, though.

Posted

He might not even make it to our pick. Do the Bengals pick before us?

Posted

I wonder how many heads will explode If we don't draft a WR this year?

Posted

I wonder how many heads will explode If we don't draft a WR this year?

Haha not mine. Really I wanted Hunter because I want a big, fast field stretcher for Cam. Once he came of the board I kind of dropped my WR flag. It only made sense to me if we got someone that was different than the WR's already on our roster. I like Patton and Rogers but not enough to be pissed that we don't take them. The fact is that it was a LONG time after our 2nd pick before another WR went and even longer after that so that backed up the Panthers reasoning for me. To me in late rounds you HAVE to go BPA so we will see how the Panthers board looks. No doubt our Defense got alot better so no way I could be pissed about that.

Posted

I just want one of Rogers/Swope/Stills/King. Do that and I'm set....

Posted

Rogers nowhere near the best value at this point

Posted

This.

Posted

I would take Rogers in a heartbeat. Most of the guys on day 3 are just depth anyways, good chance whoever we pick won't make it past their rookie contract. Rogers has the potential to be a #1 receiver. If he doesn't work out its not a huge loss, and if he reaches his potential it will be considered one of our best picks in franchise history.

Posted

Hell yeah, I think he is the best WR in this draft...If he didn't get kicked off Tenn. he woulda been a top 10 pick.

Posted

Please pass what your smoking. Cause that's some good poo

Posted

I want him to, but I just don't know who to expect at this point. Shoot we may get Jesse Williams for all I know. There are going to be a couple of people stll available who can come in and start.