Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pray for Da'Rick Rodgers tomorrow....

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Rodgers, Patton, or Jones please.

Posted

This guy is a headcase, don't think we're interested.

Posted

Wr is not a need when you are talking about a #2-3 wr. Thats what you'll get in the 4th. there are still starting og's to be had. We need starters not wr depth, we are already going to have to cut like 5 wrs

Posted

Wr is not a need when you are talking about a #2-3 wr. Thats what you'll get in the 4th. there are still starting og's to be had. We need starters not wr depth, we are already going to have to cut like 5 wrs

Rogers is a #1 and we need a #2 cause lafail is a #3

Posted

If not for his character concerns he would likely be 1st-2nd round pick. If the guy has his act together he can be a #1 receiver for this team after 89 hangs em up.

Posted

Rogers is a #1 and we need a #2 cause lafail is a #3

If you think lafell sucks you are clueless. He does what is asked. Blocks and when called upon, makes the catch. He is the second wr but usually the third option. He was only targeted 70 times or roughly 4 times per game.

Posted

@micnificent28@SigmundBloom rodgers the best of the bunch?...is there a little t.o in him?@SigmundBloom@micnificent28 yeah i would rank rogers #1

Posted

To clarify, I won't be upset with Da'Rick. I just think there are more pressing need.

Posted

But if you guys think Rogers is an immediate starter you are all mad.

Posted

At this point you just want someone to make the team. Rodgers is more than that.

Posted

Rogers was a 1st round pick if he hadn't effed up. Him or Clady would be great, I think Clady is underrated due to certain circumstances.

Posted

If you think lafell sucks you are clueless. He does what is asked. Blocks and when called upon, makes the catch. He is the second wr but usually the third option. He was only targeted 70 times or roughly 4 times per game.

Maybe if he could get open more he would get targeted more. He's a solid #3. End of discussion