Photo
- - - - -

Jordan Offering Jackson A Front Office Position?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Just a thought(no chance this happens but it's an interesting thought) if we could bring Pj into the front office then use him to bring in a big name coach and then offer Dwight Howard a max contract(outside the lakers we can give him the most money I believe) would you want Dwight as the centerpiece of the team? And to a lesser extent same question could apply to Bynum.

No to both.  Bynum's injury history and odd attitude are a turn off, and I'm usually one to give players a chance.  Almost the same reasons for Howard, although he's been more durable this year and has mainly been quiet, I'd still be weary. 

#17 Manos

Manos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

No to both. Bynum's injury history and odd attitude are a turn off, and I'm usually one to give players a chance. Almost the same reasons for Howard, although he's been more durable this year and has mainly been quiet, I'd still be weary.

Id be ok with Howard, Bynum only if you could protect yourself in the contract wise. Talent wise they'd be the best bigman we've ever had.

#18 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Right, but then again, when Okafor was your best bigman it isn't going to be hard to beat that lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users