Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saX man

Day 3: Draft Discussion

381 posts in this topic

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

1 person likes this

lol

i love everybody freaking out like they'd have any idea what do drafting for an NFL team... especially in the 5th

2 people like this

See you guys in the cellar rofl

They say he can be a starter down the road and should have went earlier.

maybe the coaches don't trust davis and beason. thinking about the future, i guess. not a sexy pick, though.

Defend this one

2011 conference defensive player of the year. Can never have too many awesome defensive stars

Rams take McGee CB from Miami

Keep the front seven strong would be the direction. Little guys behind them, meh. Joking

maybe the coaches don't trust davis and beason. thinking about the future, i guess. not a sexy pick, though.

they have absolutely no reason to...

What a fuging waste. With Tampa stacking up there secondary the least we could do is help Cam out a little. I wanted rogers, knew it wouldnt happen but i was hopeful. If not rogers how do u not go safety. New gm and nothing changes. Just a waste of late round draft picks

What a fuging waste. With Tampa stacking up there secondary the least we could do is help Cam out a little. I wanted rogers, knew it wouldnt happen but i was hopeful. If not rogers how do u not go safety. New gm and nothing changes. Just a waste of late round draft picks

that username...