Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Carolina Panthers select G Edmund Kugbila

I LOVE that nickname.

I keep misreading his name as "Bugkila" due to my extreme insomnia, so now I'm going to have visions of a maniacal African exterminator driving a giant truck, obliterating any insects unfortunate enough to cross his path...

To anyone interested in his condensed tape that I did of his youtube footage and his semi-final and championship games (his last 2 as a college player) here you go:

To anyone interested in his condensed tape that I did of his youtube footage and his semi-final and championship games (his last 2 as a college player) here you go:

sweet. i didn't have anywhere near the patience to do that. it was hard enough just watching the whole game highlights for the team.

thanks.

Awesome! And is he #70?

sweet. i didn't have anywhere near the patience to do that. it was hard enough just watching the whole game highlights for the team.

thanks.

the whole process completely sucked, just wanted to get it out since he was a ghost to myself and everyone else

He had no problems with that level of competition and would have looked even better if the rest of that line wasn't a train wreck.  He was quick to the second level on run plays and never let the defender get to his body on pass plays.  Good footwork in the pocket as well. 

obama-not-bad.jpg

How have you not received a WHOLE PIE already? D:

How have you not received a WHOLE PIE already? D:

probably because i'm late to this thread, new to the forum and can't make these videos a thread on my own, lol. pretty bummed i signed up the day after someone spammed the boards and made a minimum post feature to be able to create a thread D:<

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BlazeCarolina