Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

nfl draft Carolina Panthers select G Edmund Kugbila

242 posts in this topic

Quickest feet in the combine out of all the guards. Not bad for a guy this size.

It's the 4th round, who cares if the "experts" think he's a reach. Gettleman likes him and that's enough for me.

agree. If Mr. Gettleman likes this guy at 108, so do I damnit! Screw all these tards on here moaning.

2 people like this

look at his dadgum arms. He's got kind of a Abdullah the Butcher look to him.

121215172701-valdosta-wins-single-image-cut.jpg

1 person likes this

We currently drafted the lowest rated player in the 4th round so far

The only reason that he went Div2 instead of bama and florida (who recruited him) was because of low sat scores. Moved here when he was 10 from Ghana. Not a dumb kid, just a victim of the system. I am dancing in the street literally over this draft.

4 people like this

Zod, do I need to buy you a decent web host? What hell do you run this thing on, some $4.95/month plan from HostGator?

Go fuck yourself moron.

3 people like this

We currently drafted the lowest rated player in the 4th round so far

Rated by whom? Does it matter?

1 person likes this

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Lol are they still "trusting" gettleman. I swear if I closed my eyes I'd swear Rivera was making the picks

Patton, Da'Rick, Poyer, Rambo all still on the board. 5th round lets actually pick someone we have heard of. this dudes youtube highlights are from high school and have 800 views. LOL

It's the 4th round, who cares if the "experts" think he's a reach. Gettleman likes him and that's enough for me.

well said. I'm sticking with the innocent until proving guilty mantra. Some of the posters who are all fired up over this are the same ones who were "gettlefapping" to him when he signed some bargain bin free agents to 1 year deals. Too early to judge anyones draft at this point and deep down everyone knows it, so I don't understand the overwhelming emotions right now.