Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nfl draft Carolina Panthers select G Edmund Kugbila

242 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Chill the fug out, its not the end of the world the board went down for 30 minutes. Wow drink a couple beers, chill out and then come post. It's not a big deal. We are lucky to have this place.

2. All the people overreacting need to chill the F out. This is a solid pick. The guy had ZERO sacks against him in his college career and he is raw. We are building for the future.

CHILL THE fug OUT

3 people like this

Posted

Even if it is a development pick he probably beats Hangartner for the starting job anyway.

If this kid starts day 1 it is a huge testament to how terrible Marty left us in terms of OL.

Posted

It may be needed but,i think there were better ol prospects on the board.

Posted

I feel like the intelligent posters understand why these picks are needed and are in fact good picks.

Shhhhh, Growl will hear you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Razor Hates this, and ive noticed he hasn't posted much, but this pick is one step closer to bringing DoubleTrouble back to life!

No more Read Option every other play.

We got the talent in the back field, now Gettleman is allowing us to use those talents and COMPETE. Screw a saftey. I want DoubleTrouble.

Posted

Yeah, right. You are a photographer. I am a developer on the PHP team, manage over 50 different servers, and have been working in the web field for 15 years. I have web tools that average 15k hits per hour. So go ahead and talk out of your ass.

Would you be interested in starting another panther forum?

I have some familiarity with managing phpbb and vbulletin forums and work from home.

Posted

Not a fan of the pick but I trust Gettleman.

Posted

Yes because Eric Reid was such a wise pick in the first round.

Umm eric reid was a stud. Late riser.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gettleman has said all along we need to get big on the lines.

So why is everyone acting surprised about this draft?

We expected one big hog in the 2nd maybe another in the 5th. We got two DTs and a guy with grainy film.

Posted

We currently drafted the lowest rated player in the 4th round so far

OH NOEZ!

Posted

Shhhhh, Growl will hear you.

I really likes Growls opinions, but hes been a little grumpy about this draft. lol. Hence the name growl

Posted

Not the pick I would've made, but definitely a position of need and he sounds promising. I would've preferred someone like Jones who was more NFL ready, but if they think this guy can be great then I hope they're right.