Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers select LB AJ Klein.

141 posts in this topic

Posted

the odds of us takinga starter in teh fifth round are slim to none guys. we needed depth at LB, so we got a damn solid depth LBer. Think dan conner with this guy. Solid tackler, great backup, not a starter.

Posted

This may not fill what many on here perceive as "needs" but for a 5th round pick this is a great pick. Great pick.

Posted

A lot of talent and now depth in our front 7 will make the secondary better than drafting a DB in the 5th round.

Klein is much better value than what was left at DB. It's a mistake to draft based on needs this late.

2 people like this

Posted

Drafting UT in 1st, 3-4 DE in 2nd and 3-4 LB in 5th.... hmmm, switching to 3-4?

Not sure if serious...

Posted

What does it say that with talent on the board at positions that desperately need attention we took a guy who will compete with Jordan Senn for his job?

Posted

Another GENIUS move

Good show good show emot-golfclap.gif

Posted

the odds of us takinga starter in teh fifth round are slim to none guys. we needed depth at LB, so we got a damn solid depth LBer. Think dan conner with this guy. Solid tackler, great backup, not a starter.

We got Hardy in the 6th (last time i checked he is a starter)

And Capt in the 7th....

We'd have a starter if we picked Rambo.

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds like he has the look but cannot tackle. Not what you want to hear from a LB

Posted

Lol busted out laughing reading your "actual" fug for some reason

Me too

Posted

I know that the chances of getting a starter in the 5th is slim, but I'd much rather take some fliers on secondary than I would have more fuging linebackers. When the secondary loses even more games for us people will be wishing it was addressed

Posted

I actually like the pick.

2 people like this

Posted

are you kidding me, g man and me are ensync like no other. I've been begging for a slb since James Anderson so if this kid starts I'm on board.

We do't need a LB but Klein is too good to pass up. Gettleman is not deviating from the best player available.

1 person likes this