Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Feel Sorry for Mike Shula

241 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently he was told to go sit in the corner and color while Rivera and Gettleman go crazy on defense.

4 people like this

Posted

Defense wins Championships!

We have a plethora of weapons on the O side... And I never bought us drafting a receiver in this draft. Not with the additions, and Gettis still here.

2 people like this

Posted

I see excuses developing for him already

1 person likes this

Posted

feel bad for Cam.

Said it the moment Gettlemen arrived. He isn't sold on being the GM for a Newton/Rivera offense. Too old school to build with that mindset.....he hinted on that early IMO.

drafting offense for them....big picture doesn't make sense if you aren't sold on that direction

3 people like this

Posted

I see excuses developing for him already

HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH LATE ROUND RECEIVERS!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Apparently he was told to go sit in the corner and color while Rivera and Gettleman go crazy on defense.

Well put

Posted

You can't exactly expect anyone in the 4-7 rounds to be an immediate contributor, and Shula is just a 1 year rental. These picks don't affect him in the slightest, imo.

Posted

I am not quite sure why people are so upset. We actually have playmakers. Yes we need to draft a WR as a future Smitty replacement but there are definitely no 4-7 picks that will take his place much less beat out Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Hixon, Ginn.

We basically would be drafting a WR to compete against Joe Adams, Armanti and Lamont Bryant. That doesn't sound like a smart idea. Its better to go for depth and special teams help.

6 people like this

Posted

You can't exactly expect anyone in the 4-7 rounds to be an immediate contributor, and Shula is just a 1 year rental. These picks don't affect him in the slightest, imo.

what he said^^

Posted

AE!!!!!!!

Posted

Cam, Smith, Olsen, LaFell, Williams, Stewart, Hixon, Gettis...There are teams out there with less talent who were better on O than we were last year. Use them correctly and our offense can be pretty damn good.

2 people like this

Posted

Defense wins Championships!

We have a plethora of weapons on the O side... And I never bought us drafting a receiver in this draft. Not with the additions, and Gettis still here.

Lol a plethora of weapons. Your a funny man