• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#136 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

so I guess you have a point that we can get some value on unrestricted free agents. Samn why doesn't the fo think like you? How dare them?

It's too much for us to ask you to understand basic concepts.

Instead of our players walking for free....we trade them while they are worth something....

once again not hard.

#137 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

if you care about message board reps, then you truly are a dork.

1/10 No rep for you...

#138 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Huddle experts wanted K Allen at 14 when the entire NFL did not want him until the 3rd round.

Huddle experts wanted Jesse William at 14 when the entire NFL did not want him until the 5th round.

And now the Huddle experts are slinging their well informed sour grapes at each pick.

Hey guys, go get a job, buy a team, and draft whoever the heck you want. Al Davis, when he got senile, would draft only with a stopwatch in mind and you see what it got him. Quit whining.

Haha quit whining?

Dude, you'll be one of the main ones in here "whining" when the offense looks bad or is mediocre again next year and will be wanting to blame Cam Newton for all of it. He already takes the most hits of any QB due to our piss poor offensive line, and our WR group isn't a great group. He took most of those hits waiting for one of our so called "talented" offensive weapons to get open. Aside from Steve Smith, all of our WR have trouble getting separation. Smith has trouble with it at times as he's no spring chicken and has clearly lost a step.
We didn't address any of that this draft. This is a passing league...all of you old-fashioned, "defense wins championship" folks will see next year. Even those top defenses that were in the playoffs, we're giving up damn near 30+ ppg in the playoffs.

#139 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Haha quit whining?

Dude, you'll be one of the main ones in here "whining" when the offense looks bad or is mediocre again next year and will be wanting to blame Cam Newton for all of it. He already takes the most hits of any QB due to our piss poor offensive line, and our WR group isn't a great group. He took most of those hits waiting for one of our so called "talented" offensive weapons to get open. Aside from Steve Smith, all of our WR have trouble getting separation. Smith has trouble with it at times as he's no spring chicken and has clearly lost a step.
We didn't address any of that this draft. This is a passing league...all of you old-fashioned, "defense wins championship" folks will see next year. Even those top defenses that were in the playoffs, we're giving up damn near 30+ ppg in the playoffs.

Wait. Is that the winner who wanted to start Derek Anderson last season?

#140 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

if you care about message board reps, then you truly are a dork.

If you think I give a poo about your opinion you're mistaken...

#141 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

If players are walking in free agency and we kept them to that point that means we don't want them to walk in most cases. If we did take your advice during those times you wouldve been crying a lot more then because we were not in a position to get rid of those players.

I guess you completely forgot what shape we were in or are you clouded by your obsession to win a pointless debate?

It's too much for us to ask you to understand basic concepts.

Instead of our players walking for free....we trade them while they are worth something....

once again not hard.

#142 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,289 posts

Haha quit whining?

Bro, bro, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

We signed Domenick motherfuging Hixon in the offseason...

Cat had 500 yards and poo(half of which came against us)

Were going to dominate, Ginn should have 1200 yards and 9 TDs dogxor

#143 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

If players are walking in free agency and we kept them to that point that means we don't want them to walk in most cases. If we did take your advice during those times you wouldve been crying a lot more then because we were not in a position to get rid of those players.

I guess you completely forgot what shape we were in or are you clouded by your obsession to win a pointless debate?

I'm not trying to win anything, no one can say that we aren't a historically shitty franchise.

#144 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Implying Gettlebro is trying to get rid of cam because he didn't pick a receiver could be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

#145 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Thanks for clearing that up, now you aren't the weak dude that you could be perceived as.

If you think I give a poo about your opinion you're mistaken...

#146 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

I'm still trying to figure out which one of these great WR's we have is going to stretch the damn field? Cam's ability to throw the deep ball, and with accuracy. Another talent of his being wasted.

#147 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Bro, bro, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

We signed Domenick motherfuging Hixon in the offseason...

Cat had 500 yards and poo(half of which came against us)

Were going to dominate, Ginn should have 1200 yards and 9 TDs dogxor

There is so much win in this post....

#148 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,262 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Imagine if Steve Smith goes down with an injury?

A happy thought huh? Brandon LaFell is then our #1 receiver...or maybe Hixon.

Let that sink in.

#149 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,196 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Imagine if Steve Smith goes down with an injury?

A happy thought huh? Brandon LaFell is then our #1 receiver...or maybe Hixon.

Let that sink in.

This man is wise....

#150 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,716 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Good point

Besides all the weapons we had, we went out and spent more on Ginn and Hixon.

Can't get 8 guys on the field, but you guys want more on the sideline. Go figure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com