#226 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if this video has been posted but sports science sure did make him look like a bad ass.

I know it's sport science, but that was damned impressive.

#227 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

you don't know squat.

Pretty much. Every WR we have has return in the pass, besides Lafell. Gettis, Smitty, Hixon, Ginn, Armati, Pilaris, who else. LOL so I don't think that he is brought in for return ability, I think he is going to get some good time on the field at running back. I'm excited to see it. Besides Star (really Kuechly because with Star in front of him, he is going to have a crazy year) Kenjon Barner is the only guy I'm ready to see play in this draft class.

To tell you the truth this draft really wasn't that great for us. But if you talk to Gettleman we got every single player we want ROFL.

#228 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

I know it's sport science, but that was damned impressive.

I concur. After seeing that I'm totally impressed with the kid.

#229 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

you don't know squat.

Glad you think so...

But like I was saying this draft wasn't all that great!!! I mean it started off great, but from there plumited until the 6 round. Not saying Short is a bad player, just saying he is a bad pick.

#230 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

I just watched some youtube videos on him, I didn't know anything about him before we took him but I must say he might have been a brilliant investment for the future. He's tiny, but he seems great at following blockers, finding holes, navigating the middle and staying low (of course). Could very well be our Sproles, I don't think it's a stretch to think that could happen sooner rather than later. Also seems to have big hands for a guy his size.

#231 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

He can be a versatile guy and is more explosive than joe adams.

Did no one watch him play at Oregon?!

Deangelo is gone next season so here is some potential depth n STs help.

#232 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

This guy is a playmaker. great pick.

#233 ozzy1023

ozzy1023

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Why the fug is everyone flipping out?

AJ Klein: Is a solid backup for the injury-prone linebacker core. Do you trust TD who has already had 3 acl tears in THE SAME KNEE? No I don’t. Jon Beason also has not been healthy for basically two years and on top of that is the highest paid MLB IN THE LEAGUE. HE DOESNT EVENT PLAY INSIDE LINEBACKER ANYMORE. Klein is here to be a solid backup, which was a good pick.

Barner: Put him in the slot or throw him a screen and watch what happens. D-will is on his way out and he is the replacement. It might not be this year but its coming. We are not going to pay an old rb like d-will when we have to lock up others like the kraken and cam. Solid Pick.

Why we didnt pick a secondary player or a receiver: We just picked two 300 pound DT’S that are complete freaks. This should be the end of the argument right here. As soon as DG picked Star out draft was an A++++ no matter who we picked after. The two HOG MOLLIES we drafted make our secondary wayyyy better than fua or kearse did on their best days. You people also seem to fuging forget that we got SS MITCHELL who played for Oakland. He hits hard and he plays hard. He can also run with tight ends and straight fuging rock running backs in the whole. Florence and dj campbell are also suitable corners with EXPERIENCE. Oh and dont forget Josh Norman coming back for his second season. He is talll and long and is always around the ball. Before he was benched he had 7 pass break-ups. Not bad for a rook.

We also dont need another damn wide out on this team. Gettis is coming off a torn acl, which usually takes a full year to comeback from unless you’re a complete freak and then u need to reps to get back into football shape. We have hixon and lafell who are more than suitable to catch football from cam. Steve Smith still has it and will NUKE Revis Island this year. Mark my words. Gettis will be the two receiver before the year is out.

SO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS DRAFT.

Keep Pounding.

#234 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

You just can't win with Panthers fans. You take great players and they cry about every one of them because they think they know what is best for the team. I wish people would shut the fug up and get over it and realize the amount of talent we are adding to this team in the draft. Which is a lot more than most drafts we have had.

If I could pie this, I would. Spot-on.

#235 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Why the fug is everyone flipping out?

AJ Klein: Is a solid backup for the injury-prone linebacker core. Do you trust TD who has already had 3 acl tears in THE SAME KNEE? No I don’t. Jon Beason also has not been healthy for basically two years and on top of that is the highest paid MLB IN THE LEAGUE. HE DOESNT EVENT PLAY INSIDE LINEBACKER ANYMORE. Klein is here to be a solid backup, which was a good pick.

Barner: Put him in the slot or throw him a screen and watch what happens. D-will is on his way out and he is the replacement. It might not be this year but its coming. We are not going to pay an old rb like d-will when we have to lock up others like the kraken and cam. Solid Pick.

Why we didnt pick a secondary player or a receiver: We just picked two 300 pound DT’S that are complete freaks. This should be the end of the argument right here. As soon as DG picked Star out draft was an A++++ no matter who we picked after. The two HOG MOLLIES we drafted make our secondary wayyyy better than fua or kearse did on their best days. You people also seem to fuging forget that we got SS MITCHELL who played for Oakland. He hits hard and he plays hard. He can also run with tight ends and straight fuging rock running backs in the whole. Florence and dj campbell are also suitable corners with EXPERIENCE. Oh and dont forget Josh Norman coming back for his second season. He is talll and long and is always around the ball. Before he was benched he had 7 pass break-ups. Not bad for a rook.

We also dont need another damn wide out on this team. Gettis is coming off a torn acl, which usually takes a full year to comeback from unless you’re a complete freak and then u need to reps to get back into football shape. We have hixon and lafell who are more than suitable to catch football from cam. Steve Smith still has it and will NUKE Revis Island this year. Mark my words. Gettis will be the two receiver before the year is out.

SO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS DRAFT.

Keep Pounding.

With only one post to your credit...I salute you sir.

Well said.

#236 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

I guess you meant plummeted. If that's what you meant then say so but your opinion is still tainted cuz you don't know squat.

Glad you think so...

But like I was saying this draft wasn't all that great!!! I mean it started off great, but from there plumited until the 6 round. Not saying Short is a bad player, just saying he is a bad pick.

#237 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

He can be a versatile guy and is more explosive than joe adams.

Did no one watch him play at Oregon?!

Deangelo is gone next season so here is some potential depth n STs help.

After this draft I am really starting to believe that most people on here do not watch college football. They just read a scout page and want to argue about a kids college career.

#238 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,727 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Does it matter if we still have an OLine on skates, and a secondary that doesn't let the defense get off the field?

That's how needs work.

Hell yeah man lets fix that "hole" in the secondary with another late round scrub. Camon man. The Barner pick is Greg Hardy esq.

#239 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,727 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

"hes a playmaker", well poo so was Geno Smith why not draft him too. lol smh.

Camon man youre not on the "lets draft a scrub in the late rounds to fix our secondary" road are you?

#240 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I'm I the only one who doesn't mind this pick?

I see nothing wrong with adding some depth at RB especially when Stew can never stay healthy

It's a 6th round pick ..get over it ...Barner might end up being a decent change of pace back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com