Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderraiden

Kawann Short Presser *HOLY CRAP DAT EYE BATMAN*

44 posts in this topic

It was kind of weird how Star would say "This is my home for the next few years" instead of "this is my home for the next ten years". But he is a quiet, thoughtful person. Sometimes people feel strongly about something and keep it to themselves. Other people don't really care but play to the media and act excited.

I don't know what is in either players heart but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on demeanor.

I just became a fan of him as a player, not just as a Panther. Seems like a cool dude.

That being said, anyone else catch that awkward moment when they asked him if he and Star compliment each other and he thought they were asking if they verbally compliment one another and responded with a "just good things. we're good friends, so just good things that come from that."

Then one of the other reporters asked being that they're good friends, how did he see them playing together on the field, lol.

Lol, I literally had to take my headphones off and not listen to that because it was so awkward. Otherwise, good presser.

Is he looking at me or you........?

Seems smart and hopefully will back up what he's talking about.

I like how brave you are all talking crap about his eye from behind a computer screen.

6 people like this

At least he is getting a monitor tan.

I like how brave you are all talking crap about his eye from behind a computer screen.

The Huddle: Only place where the owner talks crap to visitors. Also where it's not considered ironic to talk crap about someone from behind a computer screen for talking crap about someone from behind a computer screen.

2 people like this

southpark.jpg

2 people like this

His lazy eye will help him in the NFL. He'll have one eye on the QB and the other on the DE beside him at all times. :D

1 person likes this

The Huddle: Only place where the owner talks crap to visitors. Also where it's not considered ironic to talk crap about someone from behind a computer screen for talking crap about someone from behind a computer screen.

LOL!

1 person likes this

I never make fun of someone for something they were born with and clearly can't help.

I do , however, like pointing out when people are being idiots in the hopes they can correct the behavior. LIke the above quoted post for example.

There is a difference.

2 people like this