Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,202 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Lol wut?

how long you been watching the nfl?
Jags of the late 90s were consistently a top team.

#17 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

This feels like when the Jags in their prime had Stroud and Henderson in the middle and they became a force to be reckoned with

Hmmm. And then the giants did that. Wonder what was in common :)

#18 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

how long you been watching the nfl?
Jags of the late 90s were consistently a top team.

I must admit, i didn't start until the pre-season of 2003.... the pre-season when jake was 2nd string going against the steelers in preseason, i swear!

#19 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Lol wut?

Yea for a while the Jags had a NASTY defense sporting 2 of the best DTs in football (stroud and henderson) a sick MLB (Mike Peterson) and a shutdown corner in Rashean Mathis. On offense Garrard was pretty good for a while until he was riddled with injuries, Jimmy Smith was a top flight receiver and they had a bruising runningback in Fred Taylor. They were a consistent playoff team for a little bit.

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

I just became a fan of him as a player, not just as a Panther. Seems like a cool dude.

That being said, anyone else catch that awkward moment when they asked him if he and Star compliment each other and he thought they were asking if they verbally compliment one another and responded with a "just good things. we're good friends, so just good things that come from that."

Then one of the other reporters asked being that they're good friends, how did he see them playing together on the field, lol.

#21 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,954 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

It was kind of weird how Star would say "This is my home for the next few years" instead of "this is my home for the next ten years". But he is a quiet, thoughtful person. Sometimes people feel strongly about something and keep it to themselves. Other people don't really care but play to the media and act excited.

I don't know what is in either players heart but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on demeanor.

#22 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

I just became a fan of him as a player, not just as a Panther. Seems like a cool dude.

That being said, anyone else catch that awkward moment when they asked him if he and Star compliment each other and he thought they were asking if they verbally compliment one another and responded with a "just good things. we're good friends, so just good things that come from that."

Then one of the other reporters asked being that they're good friends, how did he see them playing together on the field, lol.

Lol, I literally had to take my headphones off and not listen to that because it was so awkward. Otherwise, good presser.

#23 Arnie

Arnie

Wham Bam Thank You Cam!!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Is he looking at me or you........?
Seems smart and hopefully will back up what he's talking about.

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

I like how brave you are all talking crap about his eye from behind a computer screen.

#25 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

At least he is getting a monitor tan.

#26 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

I like how brave you are all talking crap about his eye from behind a computer screen.

The Huddle: Only place where the owner talks crap to visitors. Also where it's not considered ironic to talk crap about someone from behind a computer screen for talking crap about someone from behind a computer screen.

#27 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

#28 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

His lazy eye will help him in the NFL. He'll have one eye on the QB and the other on the DE beside him at all times. :D

#29 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

The Huddle: Only place where the owner talks crap to visitors. Also where it's not considered ironic to talk crap about someone from behind a computer screen for talking crap about someone from behind a computer screen.

LOL!

#30 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

I never make fun of someone for something they were born with and clearly can't help.

I do , however, like pointing out when people are being idiots in the hopes they can correct the behavior. LIke the above quoted post for example.

There is a difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com