Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

With the 12th pick...

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??   32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

Actually I am a junior in HS, and people can actually tell, because unlike you I keep my cool and don't resort to downgrading and belittling others to make myself feel better. Also I believe what you are looking for is lottery picks for the NBA Draft because kids at your age shouldn't gamble. By the way wat is spelled like this ex. what, also gonna is not a word, I believe the correct word you are looking for is going.

wat.jpg

Per ROTOWORLD

Louisville swingman Terrence Williams will not workout for the Nets on Tuesday because of a sprained ankle.

The Nets are considered likely to pick Williams if he's still available at #11, and GM Rod Thorn recently praised his "ability to play different positions."

BTW when did he hurt his ankle yesterday? Talking in the office with LB and MJ after practice? There were no reports of him hurting his ankle at the Bobcats workout.

Even if T-Will isn't there when we pick, Gerald Henderson isn't a bad consolation prize.

BTW when did he hurt his ankle yesterday? Talking in the office with LB and MJ after practice? There were no reports of him hurting his ankle at the Bobcats workout.

Even if T-Will isn't there when we pick, Gerald Henderson isn't a bad consolation prize.

As long as we get one of the two I don't care.

As long as we get one of the two I don't care.

I will agree with this.

Per Chad Ford of Espn:

"Did Louisville's Terrence Williams get a promise from the Charlotte Bobcats? Williams went back for a second workout with the Bobcats on Monday against Gerald Henderson. Sources said after the workout that Williams met with the Bobcats and might have walked away with a promise that the Bobcats would take him at No. 12.

Sure enough, the word out of New Jersey on Tuesday morning is that Williams pulled out of his workout against Henderson with the Nets today, citing an ankle injury.

I think the Nets might still consider Williams at No. 11, depending on who is there. But it sounds like he won't slip past the 12th pick. As for Henderson, he could be in for a bit of a draft-day slide. The Knicks like him at No. 8, the Raptors like him at No. 9 and the Nets like him at No. 11, but other players are higher on their boards.

I think he could slide to the Suns at No. 14 or the Bulls at No. 16. I doubt he will slip past the Sixers at No. 17."

It wouldn't surprise me if they promised to take him. The problem with that is that I don't think he will make it to us.

I think either Henderson or Williams will be there when we pick, I actually think Williams has a chance to make it to the 12th pick or we could move up a few picks to get him.