Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With the 12th pick...

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??   32 votes

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

The Nets could screw us:mad:

the Nets cud take him at 11 or trade it to Chicago to pick him up too.. i dont want to move up to get anybody in this draft.. bleh.. i think we will be settling for Henderson..

Posted

Here's SI's Latest mock, they don't have T.williams in the top 20.

Highlights

Hansbrough at 14 to the suns

Henderson to us at 12

Nets taking Teague at 11

Clark going 19th

Williams going 22nd to the Blazers.

Cleavland taking Budinger.

Link

Posted

I've checked out most of the big site update mocks, all but one mock have us taking Henderson over Williams. Williams average draft spot is around 16th -18th.

Posted

Today is the day men that we welcome in some new BOBCATS

Posted

can't wait for tonight

Posted

Louisville's Terrence Williams has a right to be upset. After working out against Gerald Henderson on Monday in Charlotte, Williams thought he got a promise to be drafted by Charlotte at No. 12. Larry Brown had fallen in love with him, and Williams was confident enough that he skipped a workout the next day with New Jersey. Then Michael Jordan showed up. According to sources, Jordan isn't a big Williams fan and would prefer the Bobcats either trade the pick or draft Wake Forest's James Johnson.Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

Chad Ford reporting

Posted

Louisville's Terrence Williams has a right to be upset. After working out against Gerald Henderson on Monday in Charlotte, Williams thought he got a promise to be drafted by Charlotte at No. 12. Larry Brown had fallen in love with him, and Williams was confident enough that he skipped a workout the next day with New Jersey. Then Michael Jordan showed up. According to sources, Jordan isn't a big Williams fan and would prefer the Bobcats either trade the pick or draft Wake Forest's James Johnson.Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

if T.Will is on the board and we dont get him, i will be highly upset..

if we trade back with Phily and get Dalembert, then get Earl Clark, i might not be too upset..

Posted

This is gonna be an f'n crazy night

Posted

Chad Ford reporting

Surely this is a smoke screen because on bobcats.com in an interview with T-Will he said that MJ loved the way he played and shot. Or maybe MJ was just kiddin' him.

Posted

Surely this is a smoke screen because on bobcats.com in an interview with T-Will he said that MJ loved the way he played and shot. Or maybe MJ was just kiddin' him.

that was my initial thought.. i mean, its not very smart to come out and say T.Will is your guy.. obviously the bobcats could take a few notes from the Panthers :D

Posted

From all the reports, The nets are sold on getting either a PG or a big forward at the 11th spot. So T.Will will be there at 12, we better damn take him if he's there. Hoping we can get back into the first round though and pick up a PF. We need someone solid behind Diaw.

Posted

Reports are the KINGS are gonna grab Flynn at number 4