Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera Guilty of Swagger Jacking?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

watching this press conference. Its obvious Rivera has basically taken on Gettlemans personality and started copying his terminology. I dont want to call it ass kissing but it kinda feels like that. Hell he even copied Daves shirt

Posted

i think they call it "Brown nosing"

Posted

I'm pretty sure Rivera is just going "Hog Molly" on Gettle's dick.

Posted

You guys kill me. 'Damn I love the Panthers, but everybody on the field and in the FO sucks'.

2 people like this

Posted

In answer to the ops question - yes he is

Posted

You guys kill me. 'Damn I love the Panthers, but everybody on the field and in the FO sucks'.

lol Exactly.

Posted

I dont think anyone said RR sucks, he just seems to be mimicking his boss. I cant imagine many other head coaches in the NFL doing that. I noticed it after the star pick - its strange. Maybe gettleman put some sort of spell on the stoic ron.

Posted

Rivera is a Polly Anna?

Posted

It's not brown nosing its called buying in. It actually shows both great leadership and accountability. But you are correct that few NFL head coaches would do this in Riveras situation. Also the reason most coaches don't keep their jobs long after a new GM is hired.

Posted

It's not brown nosing its called buying in. It actually shows both great leadership and accountability. But you are correct that few NFL head coaches would do this in Riveras situation. Also the reason most coaches don't keep their jobs long after a new GM is hired.

there is no place for reason here.......you should move along.

Posted

I agree you see the same thing in the military when people buy into what the leadership is selling they tend to emulated it.

Posted

Rivera bought in. And man that dude is gitty. Look at our front 7. Nothing wrong with Rivera bein buddies you want that good relationship