XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

Yikes

C

http://www.kansascit...aft-grades.html

But they liked the Bills draft so fug em

The same guy gave the Raiders an F, and the Raiders actually had a nice draft this year. Guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

#12 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

I stated this before. Its pointless to grade a draft prior to the players drafted taking the field. You cant say this player was a bad pick until you see how they pan out years from now.

#13 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

WalterFootball

Carolina Panthers (Last Year: 7-9)

2013 NFL Draft Individual Grades:

14. Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah: A Grade
I think Sharrif Floyd would have been a better pick because A) he's a superior pass-rusher and B) he doesn't have any sort of health concerns. But this is still a great pick for the Panthers because they needed tons of help on the interior of their defensive line. Star Lotulelei would have gone in the top 10 if smarter teams were drafting there, so Carolina is reaping the benefits, much like other smarter teams will in the second half of the draft.

Follow @walterfootball for updates.

44. Kawann Short, DT, Purdue: B+ Grade
Back-to-back defensive tackles for the Panthers? Well, it makes sense considering how terrible they were at the position. Short's range was around 28-45, so there is pretty solid value with this selection. The only concern I have here is that the Panthers don't pick again until Round 4, and they have yet to address their woeful secondary.

108. Edmund Kugbila, G, Valdosta State: C Grade
This is a reach, as Edmund Kugbila was widely viewed as a sixth- or a seventh-round prospect. The Panthers needed some competition at the guard position, so maybe Kugbila can eventually claim a starting job.

148. A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State: B Grade
I thought A.J. Klein would be a fourth-rounder, so this is a nice value selection. Klein won't project as a starter, but he'll provide depth for a Carolina team that wasn't very deep at linebacker.

182. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon: B Grade
DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart are both immensely overpaid, so one of them will have to go soon. Once that happens, Kenjon Barner will be a nice change-of-pace back. No surprise that he went around the sixth frame.

#14 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

The same guy gave the Raiders an F, and the Raiders actually had a nice draft this year. Guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

Yea the Raiders had a very good Draft. Really confused on that one....

#15 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

It is Kansas City

#16 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

What health concerns does Star have?

Serious question. If the cardiac was misdiagnosis then what else is there?

Also, if Floyd was so much better why did he continue to slide?

#17 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

B

Summary
My biggest issue with this draft is that they failed to address the secondary, either to find Chris Gamble’s replacement or at least add depth, as well as failing to add a potential stud receiver.

Granted, they have about 10 receivers on the roster right now, unfortunately only two of them are above average. Ted Ginn is a return man, Domenik Hixon can’t stay healthy, David Gettis and Armanti Edwards are just stop gap players, and the rest will be lucky to be with the team for more than one more season.

Still, the Panthers are showing that they are committed to a shut down rush defense........

http://nflsoup.com/2...olina-panthers/

#18 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

B-

Carolina Panthers: The Panthers wasted no time in taking care of their greatest hole at defensive tackle, and did it twice. They can plug in Utah's Star Lotulelei and Purdue's Kawann Short as complementary impact players inside to help free up 2012 first-round linebacker Luke Kuechly—the reigning rookie of the year—to have a bigger second season inside. With only three other picks, however, they didn't get the extra receiver they could have used.

http://aol.sportingn...steelers-eagles

#19 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Those last two are pretty accurate, imo

#20 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

who's this idiot

C

Dacitykats
Rookie

Posted Image

Posted Image
panthers get a C.

why take a LB and RB when that is one of the deepest spots on your roster, left lots of weapons that the QB could use and secondary players on the board.

the first 3 picks where great, last 2 hurt the grade. Posted Image Posted Image

some chicago fan sets him straight

ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacitykats Posted Image
panthers get a C.

why take a LB and RB when that is one of the deepest spots on your roster, left lots of weapons that the QB could use and secondary players on the board.

the first 3 picks where great, last 2 hurt the grade.
If you think the first 3 picks were great, yet you somehow only give the draft a C, you need to change your grading system.

If the Bears had drafted Arthur Brown in the first and Kyle Long in the second, I would have given their draft an A. So it's hard for me to give them a terribly bad grade for getting Long and passing on Brown for another linebacker when pretty much every other team did the same. And I thought their day 3 was awesome. B-/C+ area.

http://www.draftcoun...ead.php?t=56593

remember you better not fudge that 6th round pick because that tarnishes your entire draft according to dacitykats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users