Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rags

lol are we really denouncing a GM because of late round draft picks

48 posts in this topic

No but they lost me picking 2 straight DT's with other holes

But dude, imagine the sacks.

I promise I am.

Ive been thinking about it recently. Ive been letting this take over my life. lol

I will only come on here at times for news. I wont post anymore.

Its always the same posters like myself arguing on pointless reasons. lol

This is a life of a politician. A person that makes a living off said activities. It is their life to do this LOL.

First, even with Star DT wasn't solidfied. Notice a few other teams doubled down at positions they needed. Making it a position of strength for years to come.

Secondly BPA. Short was considered a first round draft pick and the best pass rusher at DT. Will be a very solid part of our rotation.

Calm the fug down.

I think the posters that say gettlebro is trying to ruin cam by not getting weapons this draft had to be the funniest thing ive ever read in here.

pressure from the dl leads to hurries, sacks, stuffs at LOS, leads to good field position, leads to our offense scoring more points....it's a domino effect really.

Leave to The Huddle to act like a bunch of uneducated 12 year old fans who possess the IQ of a potato.

This is why an inferior site is highly respected by Panther fans while Huddle is frowned upon.

I feel really bad for Short. Love the pick, but did yall see them eyes in the presser? i had to stop after five seconds and mention it here. great, great pick though...

If he can play, I wouldnt care if he didnt have eyes.